The Time To Sleep

Your lower lip trembled just slightly, throwing him off. "What? I don't know you. You have such a deadly nen ability, you could kill everyone while I slept." He quickly tried to explain himself. "I just... I don't like to sleep with other people... I don't know." He looked away from you sharply. "I grew up alone, as an orphan. I only had my friends here." You huffed and pulled yourself away from Chrollo, standing up shakily. The sudden lack of him surprised you, but you were a little more upset than you wanted to admit.

"What? What did I say?" Chrollo stood up, tucked himself away and looked at you seriously.

"I was an orphan too. I didn't have any friends. That's just an excuse. If you don't want to, then just say that." You finger combed your hair as your eyelids drooped. "Can you just show me where I can pass out?"

"Oh. Alright." He nodded and proceeded to walk out of the main hall. Following him obediently, you took one last look back at the room. It even smelled of debauchery. And now, you were a part of it. It took you less than a day for you to transform into this new kind of person. You weren't quite ready to say if it was for the better or worse however. Too tired to retaliate for Chrollo's rejection, you just quietly went into the broken down room he showed you to and laid down on the dirty mattress on the ground.

He hesitated near the doorway to your bedroom, unsure of what to say. Should he remind you to stay hydrated? Should he tell you where to find him? Should he say good night? Suddenly, his heart panged and he felt so incredibly distraught. This was the feeling he was ignoring. Unfortunately, he had let his dosage of ecstasy lapse and the bad vibes were coming for him. Quickly, he retired to his own room. It took you only moments to pass out on the floor mattress. You fell into a deep sleep that did exactly what it was meant to do; replenish you. Chrollo however, was having a much more difficult time. As he sat awake in his room, he wondered why he didn't sleep around other people? Perhaps it was a survival mechanism at one point, but now he was more than able to protect himself.

That said, right now he figured he wanted to sleep alone so that he could cry by himself. Uvogin... I let you down... Chrollo thought to himself pitifully. He had let his friend die alone and with no protection. He was a leg with no body to protect him. And nothing, especially not drugs or sex, was going to fill the void his death had left behind. Eventually, He wore himself out. He was going to have to sleep. His thoughts drifted back to you, to your trembling lip, to your receptive body. Briefly, he felt just a bit better. Maybe he would get used to the you that wasn't having sex with him. But for now, you did exactly as he wanted; pleasured him. He really did feel like the master of death.