Day 3

Italy's pov (OH CHANGE!!)
I woke up in panic, remembering my dream I groan and slowly took a shower. After that I wore my biggest clothes and decided to head off. He arrived as last and sat down "Italy? Want something to eat?" Germany asked as Italy ignored him and prayed he left. Italy held his rosemary necklace and silently prayed it will be good today. Soon everyone finished but looked at italy confused like. "I'll go" Spain said smiling. He got to the book and he groaned "the first is italy!" He stated smiling as he read his face got sadder and more pale, looking at italy to make sure it was okay he just brushed him off. "Dear.. dear diary..
today it was worst. EVERY FKING day I relive! Seeing all my friends die.. I keep trying over and over to help.. in one of the japans I told he said around 100 times is a year? I think I've been over a whole FKING YEAR! Maybe more.. I stoped counting after 160. Maybe.. another day" he finished off seeing the blood on the paper. Everyone paled as they looked at italy as he started to run off but Romano and spain grabbed him and made him sit "LEAVE ME ALONE!"
He yelled as tears came down.
"Italia! Ti amo così tanto, tedesco e spagnolo! ti amiamo tutti! perché .. perché non ci hai detto?" Romano stated in a calm and soothing matter but his voice cracks and sounds angry.
Italy just stood there as Spain held him with Romano hugging and talking to him in Italian.
Germany looked at him quietly as England nodded and took the book "l-last one.. one one." He shook his head "before break.." he stuttered before looking at it "it's Spain's. "Spain decided to take Romano with italy because he knew if one got hurt the other would to, hence why he never let Romano so much afraid they could die" he stated before italy and Romano ran off, with Spain following behind them. Germany looked down before heading off to his room. Everyone left but only sealand was left, no one knew he was there, a note came by and Findlay came by and  took it, "to whomever reads this, we fear you might not know but here at a fear we want to show you. They have been in secret hiding.. please love them.
Who and how many-
Russia-35
America-29
Canada-15
Latvia-26
Sealand-47
England-20
France-19
Germany- 3
Japan-7
Italy-21
Romano and Spain- 18
These are the people we are afraid of them hiding there pain and sorrow. Please..
-the elders.
Finland saw each other and got scared, he took a picture and sent them to a few people. He saw sealands but couldn't read the name as it was in a different language for each one. But knowing someone was that high wasn't good.
After a bit everyone returned, sealand prayed there was none of him.
But atlast it decide fate wasn't his.
"Sealand?-"