Listen - Tommy x Deaf!Reader

Requested by: Starbee-Prime

Y/N = Your First Name
L/S = Your Last Name
F/S = Favorite Smoothie

You walk into your new school. You look around and see many new faces. You walk into the office and greeted by a woman in her mid-to-late 40's asks, "Hello, how may I help you?" "Hello, my name is Y/N L/N. I'm the new student and I need to get my class schedule and locker number." You say. The woman smiles and says, "Alright." She shuffles through some papers before finding your class schedule and locker number.

"Alright. Here's your class schedule. Your locker number is 652." She hands the papers to you. "If you need any help finding your classes or locker feel free to ask me, other staff, or other students. Good luck!" She says as she returns to her work. "Thank you." You say as you walk out of the office.

You look around and try to see where your locker is located first. You take a look at the map and try to find the general area where your locker is, but you're still a bit confused. "Do you need help?" A voice interrupts your thoughts. "Hmm?" You say as you look up to see a brunette man with somewhat long hair wearing a green shirt.

"Uh, Yeah. I'm new here." You say. "Alright." He says as he looks at the paper. "Oh, your locker is a few lockers away from my friend, Kimberly. Hey, we even have a few classes together." He says. "Oh, really? Cool." You say. He leads you to a locker and says, "Yeah, and this is your locker." "Oh, thanks." You say as you open it.

"Hey Tommy." You hear someone say. You turn your head to see a brunette girl wearing a pink dress, a girl with black hair wearing a yellow shirt, a guy with black hair wearing a black shirt with a few stripes on it, a guy with brown hair wearing a red shirt, and a guy with dirty blonde hair wearing glasses and a blue shirt.

"Oh, Hey Guys. This is Y/N. She's new here, is it okay if she hangs with us so we can show her around town?" Tommy asks. "Of course." The guy in red says. "We'll even bring you to Ernie's. He has the best smoothies." The girl in pink says as the group smiles. "Thanks. That will help a lot." You say as you smile back.

***

The others had shown you where your classes were for each period and you got to know each of them better. At the end of the day they all invited you to the Angel Grove Youth Center, which they call Ernie's.

You walk into the building and look around for them. You spot them and they wave you over to the table. "Hi guys." You say as you sit down. "Hey Y/N. How are you liking Angel Grove so far?" Kim asks. "I like it a lot. I really like the school and our teachers, and just looking around this place I can tell it's great too." You say. "That's awesome. Well that probably means you'll like the smoothies here too." Zack says.

"Yeah, what do you guys recommend?" You ask. "Well, it really depends on your taste, but possibly the strawberry smoothie. It has 135 calories, the seeds are tiny enough to not be noticeable, and it's very healthy." Billy says. "What he means is that the smoothie is good." Trini explains. "Oh, okay. Maybe I'll get that." You say.

"Hey Ernie." Tommy says as Ernie walks by, "Hey Guys, what can I get for you?" He asks. "The usual." Jason says. "And you?" Ernie asks as he points to you. "A F/S." You say. "Alright. I'll get that for you guys." He says as he smiles.

You all continue talking for a bit until Ernie returns with the smoothies. He hands them all to you and you thank him. "How much will it cost?" You ask. "It's free. Take it as a welcome gift to Angel Grove." He says. "Oh, thank you." You say.
You take a sip of the smoothie.

"It's really good." You say. "I'm glad you like it." Jason says. "Yup, Ernie's smoothies are the best." Kim says. "Say, after this we should show you around a bit more. Would you like that?" Tommy asks. "Sure. I would like to see more of this city anyways." You say as you smile at him. He returns it with a smile.