Tutorial 1.1

TUTORIAL 1

TUTORIAL 1.1

I know what you're thinking, "Why would you make a tutorial in a graphic shop?"

Well, I'm crazy... *Dropped the mic*

Okay, too much craziness. I am making a tutorial so that my costumers get the best quality of my graphic as much as possible in the safest way.

So here it is!

First Off
I use the website imgbb.com for uploading private images (my graphics > done orders) and will normally PM them the link.

Although, there are some people who can't access their messages. And if they can't access their messages, I'll have to look for an alternative.

So, I will use the comment section (which is quite risky). And now, the tutorial begins!

TUTORIAL 1.1

1| Stay Updated - of course, you need to stay updated on my book just in case I make changes to the service.

2| Confirm if you're gonna claim - if you like the graphic (in preview), comment in the chapter of the graphic (be specific) confirming that you will claim it.

3| Be patient - please be patient and wait for me to reply to your comment. Once I do, I would reply with the link.

4| Be Fast - be fast because I am going to give you exactly 24 HOURS to download this image. After 24 hours, I am going to delete the reply.

5| Inform Me - inform me (via comment) once you're done downloading the image > graphic so that I could delete the link sooner (the sooner, the safer).

6| Use it - after all that work, you should use the graphic. But that's why there's a preview, so that you could check it out before you download it.

That's it!

I am so tired of typing! But at last, I'm done... Oh, I am currently working on a graphic that kRaZy_kUpkAkES_kAtY requested. So, since I still checking on resources, I might take long. But hey! It's worth it!