GayBrick: (Eryks POV) Chapter 1

A sound of whistles blew. Students began to grab their backpacks. As others BEING VERY ORGANIZED put the rackets inside the bins. I felt the cool air blow onto my face, as I ran away from my secret crush. Gabriel.
I slowed down to grab my pink sparkly backpack, with a glittery rainbow JoJo Siwa bow on the right side. Oh, how much I adore her!
    Gabriel caught up to me. We decided to walk down to 4th period together.
"Come on let's hurry up, before Mrs.Avoca- I mean Rocabado gets mad."
   I said grabbing his hands.
                            · · ·
      I walked into 4th period. My favorite  period of all. Sometimes I even got to sit next to Gabriel and play prodigy.
       I hung my backpack next to my chair. As I turned around to smile at Gabriel.  He seemed to be flirting with other guys. At that momment half of my heart sunk.
"I'll never have a chance with him."
   I whispered to myself.
   "Eryk, how about instead of staring at Gabriel you stare at your RCA's."     Mrs.Rocabado said trying to insult me.
"Okay Mrs."
I said as I stared at my RCA's.
"I'm staring at my RCA's Mrs. Are you happy?"

I said in the most feminine voice possible.

   "Well, since everyone has been doing so many RCA's I'll let you play prodigy."
  Mrs.Rocabado said.
      "Can we play cool math games?"     Adrian, the most retarted boy in the school, shouted out. Even if his jokes are shit. I laugh. Sometimes I feel like Gabriel gets jealous because of my "habit".
     I got up a when I heard Mrs.Rocabado say chromebook 12. As I walked to the chromebook, I saw him. Just sitting there.
     He turned his head around to see me walking by. I smiled.
     I unplugged my chromebook. As I was walking back to my desk I saw him again.
     This time, I moved close to his ear, and whispered something I'd never thought I'd say, but always have wanted to. He looked at me and nodded. I walked back to my seat.     With a wide grin.