Michael's P.o.v

My cousins were running to me and they grabbed my arms and  tried to push me in "No I'm a nice person i just took a shower and i washed  my hair thoroughly!" i shouted as they tried to push me i jumped in the water they started to laugh i came up to the surface and wiped the water away from my eyes i looked at Nicki and Janet who were getting out of the pool i got out after them i sighed now i have to get another outfit for my concert today great i walked inside and dried off i looked for an outfit Nicki came in shortly after and change i walked out into the living room and waited for Nicki she finally came out she sat on the couch an got on her laptop "hey Michael?" she said looking at me i looked at her confused "what?" i asked moving close to her and looking at  the screen "did you see this?" she asked pointing to a section on the website she was on "no" i said reading it "Famous King of pop Michael Jackson was accused of molesting Jordy Chandler who has been best friends with Michael the kid's parents called saying 'our son came in crying saying Mr.Jackson had touched him in his area and many other place' he told them the incedent happened today in the afternoon the parents are sueing Michael for 50 grand"  i finished reading my fist clenched i was pissed Nicki quickly shut the laptop down and put her hand on my cheek "Michael you were sitting right next to me all day even in the afternoon its not true" she said pulling me into a hug i hugged her back tightly and started to cry "I help that kid get better he was sick i gave him a child hood he would never have by taking him to Neverland and you were with me everyday" i said my voice cracking i felt her hand move up and down my back "i know lets go talk to the reporters ok?" she asked puling away looking at me with her beautiful brown eyes i smiled a bit and nodded "ok lets go" she nodded and got up we walked out of the house and got into Nicki's car i didnt feel like riding in my limo at all today. She started the engine and drove out of Neverland Ranch i looked out of the windoe i cant believe this was happening im only 21 i hate how people just want money i knew they were making it up because i would never if i ever touched a kid like that i'd slit my wrist we finally arived at the news paper company we got out i put my sunglasses on hoping no one would notice me but of course someone did "Hey look its Michael Jackson" a fan yelled we hurried into the buildin and walked to the main office i put a hoodie on so i was under cover we stopped at the front desk the ladie looked at me and then looked at Nicki "can i help you?" she asked "Yes we-" she was interupted by the woman "let me guess you want to report that Michael molested your kid here?" she asked looking at me i took my hoodie of and sunglasses "Now you listen here bitch! i was with my fiance all fucking day i didn't do anything to Mr.Chandler's son i haven't talked to him since i was found out i had a disease called Vitiligo!-" i stop right when i realized what i just said no one knows about my disease not even my manager or anyone else i looked over to Nicki who was starting to cry she ran out the door "Nicki wait!" i shouted after but it was too late "see what you made me do! now i lost the one person that means so much to me and im probably going to loose my daughter to" i shouted at the lady i was pissed i wish i didn't tell her about it but i had to. "i-im sorry Michael about your disease and your family" she said i ran out the door and looked for Nicki i seen her sitting on a bench with her head in her hands i walked to her ignoring the paparazzi the women probably already told them about me i put my hand on Nicki's back "w-why didn't you tell me?" she said sobbing i sighed and sat next ot hher she moved into my chest "i was going to but i was scared i thought you were going to leave me" i said moving my hand up and down her back "im not going to leave you Michael i love you so much" she said wipping her eyes i looked down at her and smile "your right i should have told you when i found out" i said kissing her head she smiled and then frowned "so your skin is going to turn white?" Nicki asked putting her hand on cheek and rubbing it with her thumb i nodded and looked down i was still wearing my glove i never took it off because it had already started to spread my whole right hand was white she looked at my glove and reached for it she took it off and gasped her eyes widen i looked at my now white hand "it this why you wear the glove?" she holding my hand "Yes it is" i said reaching for it but she put it in her pocket "people need to know about you you don't have to hide your disease people will still love the king of pop bo matter what" she said kissing my cheek "Michael is it true you have Vitiligo?!" one of the paparazzi asked "Michael did you molest that kid?!" another asked i raised my hand and they grew silent looking at my hand "yes its true i have vitiligo and no i would never molest any kid i want to help kids im trying to make the world a better place but people are just pulling me back from that. I just want to see all the kids out of the hospital and heathly as ever i want the world to be a better place. That all i want but instead people are saying things about me and spreading rumors im just going to ignore you people and what you think about me" i said grabbing Nicki's hand and walking away we walked through the crowd and got into the car and drove away i sighed and grabbed Nicki's hand "this is going to be a fun life" i say looking at her she smiled and looked back at the road.

____________________________________________________________

so now people know about Michael's disease :( poor Mike his life is going down hill but who cares he is still the Legend of pop :) Nicki dress for the wedding if you think i should pick a different on message me or comment

Love it or Hate it?