"Its okay if you want to look" He repeated.

I wanted to look, but I didn't want him to expect anything in return. I'm not ready to have sex yet.

Curiosity defeated me and I looked down...

It was big, and shaved.

I quickly looked away embarrassed. I felt a rush of heat strike my cheeks and I tried to cover my face. "Hey, come here" He said holding out a hand.

I walked over to him, still embarrassed.

He put his hands around my waist and picked me up bringing me under the shower water.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms tightly around me and hugged me.

"You promise there isn't anything going on?"

"Yes, I love you and only you baby." He said kissing my forhead.

"There better not be, Rachel made me drive her over here so she could cut your balls off." I seriously said.

Michael placed his hand over his area and made a face of pain.

I forgot he was naked for a second.

"I'm getting soaked here Michael" I said as warm water poured over my clothed body, turing all of my clothes a shade darker and revealing my polka dotted bra through my wet white shirt.

I caught him staring at my breasts.

"Stop it" I said hitting his shoulder.

His member started lifting up.

Michael blushed.

"Sorry, this must be so awkward."

"It is, but then again I'm awkward too." I said taking a step closer wrapping my arms around his neck.

I kissed him sweetly and pulled back away.

"And that's all your getting." I said turning off the shower water.

I stepped out and got two towels for us. He wrapped his towel around his waist. This gym thing is really working out for him, his abs were even more defined then before. "Uh I'll go get you something to put on" He said leaving the bathroom. I took off shirt and hung it on the towel rack and I turned away from the door taking off my pants, once I was in my lace underwear Michael cleared his throat.

"Were you watching?" I teased.

He nodded speechless.

"Oh c'mon my body isn't that nice" I said.

He closed the door behind him and got really close to me, our noses were touching and he had his hands on my hips pulling my waist tightly against his. He kissed me hard, getting faster and faster, and started kissing my neck.

It all felt so good.

He stopped and backed away,

"You're body is perfect to me." He winked leaving me to change.

I looked at myself in the mirror as I caught my breath.

Wow, that was intensely sexy.

I put on the gray t-shirt he gave me and a pair of his basketball shorts.

I got out of the bathroom and Michael started laughing.

"What?"

He took me to the mirror and I saw that I had two big wet spots on my chest area.