TWO

Lee's pov

I hear them having sex in the class room and I just roll my eyes. After the screaming and moaning stoped I yelled at them until Ian came out. When we get outside we go into the woods next to the school. I turn around so he can transform. When he's done I hear a growl. I turn around and see my brothe. My brother that's not so violent. My brother that is very special. My brother that's a hybrid. I look at the beautiful wolf in front of me:

 I look at the beautiful wolf in front of me:

"Ready Ian?" I say as I get ready to run. "Yeah!" He growls out.

5
4
3
2
1
Go!!

We bolt to the direction of the house. I see his snout out of the corner of my eye. I start to speed up. But instead of speeding up I get takled. I look ahead to see Ian with his snout scrunched. They growl and bark at eachother as if to be conversating. I look into Ian's eyes and he seems sad. I manage to turn around and see a wolf with blue and creame fur and gold eyes. They look almost exactly the same compared to Ian's. "Hey can you get off of me?" I ask trying to be polite. "Your a vampire. What are you doing with a wolf?" He growls. "He's my friend. We knew eachother from a little insedint with family." I say and it's sorta true. "Is he right?" The wolf asks Ian. "Yeah he's like a brother to me."  Ian says looking down at me. "Yeah. So please get off." I say smiling at him. "Well if I see you at least scratch him I will not hesitate to attack you!" He growls at me as he jumps and joins Ian's side. "You have the same eyes as the vampire from my school... interesting." He says and starts to lean in closer to Ian. "Y-yeah." Ian says getting kinda nervous. "Annywaaayyyy... I'm Iseah.  Bye." The wolf leaps off into the distance. I see Ian let out a deep breathe. "Damn dude he was really close." I say as I get up dusting myself off on the process. "I loved his eyes they where just like mine." He says as we start walking. I see him almost tremble. "Are you ok?" "Yeah.. it's just that when we was leaning closer to me I felt like a faint burning." He says and I just chuckle. "Its nothing. Probably just his hot breathe." I say and he nods his head. I look ahead of us and see our house. I hold to the house and I see the blue wolf sitting there. "Um.. excuse me but what are u doing here?" I ask walking up to him. "Oh!! My parents said to meet the neighbor's. But I didn't know that they where vampires. So letme go home and transform. He says going to the house next door. I look at the door and see Ian in his cloths and about to open the door. "Ian. Um Iseah is about to come over." I say running up to the door. "I know. He's just a bag of shit. I'll be in my room as y'all talkin." He says as we get to the living room. "Hey dad and Kelsie. Mom." I say going into the kitchen. Me and my mom don't have a pretty good relationship, thinking of it she doesn't like me Lenny or Ian. We all told each other that we are gay. We decided to tell my momand dad at the same time. That day we found out that my mom was a homophobe. Ever since we havnt talked much.

*DING DONG*

*DING DING DONG*

*DING FUCKING DONG BITCH!!*

"I'LL GET IT!!" I say as I run to the door. I see the blue headed boy standing there with a smile. "Hey. Wanna come in?" I say getting out the way. He walks in and my family greets themselfs. "Where's Ian?" "Um... he's upstairs showering." I say sitting down on the couch and Iseah follows. "So can we put our differences aside and be friends?" I ask him and he nods. "Wanna come to my room?" I ask getting up. "Sure." He says following me. When we get to my room I see Ian's feet in his room. "So. What do you like to do on your free time?" I ask him sitting on my bed.

"Drawing."

"Me to. Fav color?"

"Blue."

"Red. What's your fav animal?"

"Chimpanzee." He says making me laugh. "What?" He chuckles. "That's a random animal. And you didn't have to think." I stop laughing and ask the next question.

"Sexuality? If it helps I'll say mine first. I'm gay."

"Im gay too." He smiles at me and I smile back.

"Hey, Leo who are you ta-" Ian comes in and sees Iseah. "Oh. Your here. Well looks like Imma go now. Bye." He trys leaving but get up and quickly hold him back. He turns back to bite me. When he bites me I scream and slap him. "Wooohw!!" Iseah yells pulling me away from him.

Iseah pov

I see Ian come in and his eyes are the same as the wolf I encountered earlier. Now that I realise it he has the same hair color as the wolf's fur. Ian bites Leo and I pull him a away from Ian. My hand almost touched Ian but before it could I feel a burning in my hand, as my snput did in the forest when I met that other wolf. I've touched other vampires before let alone wolf's. They both have the same eyes fyr/hair color and burning feeling. No. It cant be. Imma leave it alone until I find actual facts.

"Could y'alls calm down?" My phone starts to buzz. I look to see it a d an unknown number is calling. I look over to the boys and they look concerned. We sit on the bed as I put the phone on speaker.

"H-hello?"

"Keep away from that vampire. He's trouble. Same for the hybrid."

"W-what hybrid?"

"The one your sitting next to idiot."

"None of these vampires are hybrids. They have no signs."

"When you find out which one it is call me again. I'm a hunter. I can kill any danger to the wolves."

"W-what. Don't hunters hunt all thr-" I get cut off by my phone beeping indicating the hunter hung up. I look up and see Ian's gone. "Where did he go. And he's pretty fast."  I say confused as to how he left so fast. "Well the guy was pretty loud. So he could have been really quiet." Leo says scratching the back of his neck. "Well I think I should get get home now." I say getting up and leaving to the front of the house. "Nice seeing your house I geuss. Well bye." I say running to my house.