Unpleasentvill. *Edited*

Start from the beginning

I, Elena, and Bonnie were at the Grill discussing the decade dance coming up.

"My outfit is seriously lacking accessories." I roll my eyes at Elena.

"Hey, Bonnie isn't Ben over there staring at you?" I whisper as Bonnie looks over spotting Ben, a blush makes its way to her cheeks.

"Didn't you guys date?"

"Naw we hooked up, he's kinda small sorry to ruin it, Bon Bon."

She shakes her head.

"Well, I've got to go get ready for the dance I'll see you there?" I ask Bonnie as me and Elena get up from the booth.

"Ya. Totally."

I nod as me and Elena get up, I spot Damon making his way to the bar as me and Elena walk out.

"Sexy!"

Damon turns, and I hug him.

"Hey, Liz." I give him a sheepish smile.

"Okay I'm going to say a pickup line and if it impresses you, you have to buy me a drink Okay?" Damon laughs.

"Okay you little Weird O." I crack my fingers and put my game face on.

"Do you live in a cornfield?" I stop for dramatic purposes.

"Because I'm stalking you," I say as I barely finish the sentence from all my laughing. Damon shakes his head, chuckling.

"Imma need to buy you that drink."

"Yes!" I yell as I jump, the blonde bitches in the corner give me a look.

"I'll see you later Day," I say, as I make my way out of the door, following Elena

"So you're coming to the dance?" I shake my head as Elena gives a smart-ass attitude toward Jenna as we walk in.

"Alaric asked me to help chaperone." Wow everyone has a boyfriend Andrew I'm still pining after someone who's in love with someone else, yay!

"Your dad was about to leave the office one night when this girl showed up." I give Jenna a confused glance as I make my way to the fridge, grabbing a bottle of water.

"She was sixteen, a runaway, and about to give birth. He delivered her babies and gave her a place to stay, but a few days later she disappeared."

I nod my head as I drink my water making my way back to the couch towards Elena.

"And there were you two." I spit my water out as I look towards Elena.

"I'm adopted!" I yell as I drop my water

"Oops did I forget to tell you?"

"I don't know Elena does this look like a shocked face to you!"

"Eliza! The compass is going off!" I make my way toward Elena's room and pull out my phone.

"Damon the compass is acting crazy," I say as soon as he answers.

"Ya it's just Stefan he's on his way." I sigh in relief as I give Elena a thumbs up.

"Are you Okay?"

"I'm fine Day thank you. I'll see you later?" He gives a chuckle

"Ya, maybe."

"Goodbye."

"Bye." I wait in line for an extra minute and hang up as I make my way back to my room. I and Elena had almost the same outfit except my top was red and I had kept my natural curls, it's weird that we sometimes end up doing it, we didn't even plan it. I hear Elena scream as my body jumps I grab my bat and race back down the stairs.