Unpleasentvill. *Edited*

Start from the beginning

"Jeremy!" Jenna yells as she makes her way toward us.

"Ya, I know! Come here you little shit!" Jeremy screams back, I fall on the floor laughing.

I knock on Mr. Saltzman's door

"That's like porn for a history teacher." My eyes pop as I look over to Mr. Saltzman, I point my finger to him with my mouth wide open as I see Jeremy get a smile on his face while looking at his paper, I shake my head

"Ricky my man!" I say as I try to make it seem like I didn't just hear that, I put my fist towards him, and he gives me a smile and a nod as he starts pulling his fist towards me, I get a shit-grinning smile as I look at Jeremy the whole time, once we did a fist bump I spit my tongue out at Jeremy making my way out of class.

"You didn't deserve that!" Jeremy yells from behind me.

"Suck my big-"

"Ms. Gilbert!" I look over to Mrs. Milner.

"Pinky."

I finish my sentence as I give Mrs. Milner a jackass wave as I make my way to my class.

"It's so pretty, thank you. God, it would go with anything." I look up at Caroline and give her a nod as I and Elena share a look.

"What's the occasion?" I look over to Elena as if I was a shitty liar, Elena rolls her eyes

"No occasion. Just a little friend gift." I put my hand to my mouth trying to contain my laughter, we both needed lessons on lying. Elena gives me a glare from the side, I put my hands up in surrender.

"lesbian friend gift, cuz we're freaky like that." I laugh as a little freshman runs away from us as we take a seat on one of the tables outside.

"Your friendship is important to me." I nod my head agreeing with Elena.

"Why are you being so mushy?" I look over to Elena, ya why are we? Bitch left me to die. I'd still have to beat her ass for that one day, maybe I'll just leave her ass to die when it happens again, I snicker at the thought.

"Whatever is going on with you and Matt is okay." I perk up.

"Um no it's not, he cheated on me with a blonde. Do you know how much that hurts my confidence?"

They both burst out laughing as if it was a joke, I was being serious. They continue to laugh for a long extended time, so I started fake laughing with them, making it obvious.

"You guys are a bunch of bitches." I say as I spot Matt from across the yard.

"Mattie baby!" I yell as I jump up and take off after him.

"No! Not again!" He yells as he starts running too. All of a sudden he pulls a random blonde boy in front of me stopping me in my tracks

"Here. This is new Matt now, you can sexually assault him all you want." My face fills with disgust.

"Sorry, Mattie but he just doesn't have your charm," I say as I push the sophomore to the ground. Matt gives me a crazy look.

"Okay we can have sex once and that's it!" He yells, I gasped.

"Ew that would be like doing uncle John and I can't believe years of friendship and it all comes down to sex to you," I say as Matt's face scrunches up in confusion.

"But thanks for saying you'd do me! I already know." I pat Matt on the shoulder as the girls start laughing while pointing to Matt. I pull out a chocolate bar from my bra once again.

"Mrs. Gilbert that's not healthy!"

"Suck my cock, Mrs. Milner!" I yell as I gather my things and run off the campus, laughing as I go.