162 Candles. *Edited*

Start from the beginning

"Since when do you do homework?"

"gotta finish this, I'm way behind, and I have a quiz tomorrow, so.."

"what do you think? Alien?"

"Should we tie up the motherfucker and make him talk?" Jeremy glares over at us from the table.

"Some sort of replicant." Jeremy looks up

"he can hear you." Jeremy gives us a smart-ass smile as he looks down at his paper once more.

"Why are you talking in the third person? A robot." 

I hear a knock on Elena's door as we both look up from her bed, Bonnie walks in.

"You up?"

"No." Elena bluntly says and tries to go back into the covers I snicker as I sit up, watching Bonnie tug at the blankets.

"Why haven't you called me back?"

"I'm sorry."

"No, she's not, she's been a bitch all day."  Elena glares at me as Bonnie laughs

"are you going to stay in there forever?"

"Yep," Elena replies shortly.

"Move over." I and Elena scoot over and let Bonnie into the bed.

"I'm officially worried. What's going on?"

"Stefan and she broke up." Bonnie nods her head,

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay? ..Right stupid question, I know I've been M.I.A when you've needed me the most. I suck."

I snicker

"and I swallow."

They both give me a glare

"What? Too soon?" Elena shakes her head

"you wanna make it up to me? Get my mind off of it."

"Just remember  you asked for it." I raise my brow as I and Elena make eye contact. Bonnie jumps out of bed to shut the window, she then proceeds to rip open Elena's pillow and dump all the feathers on the bed, I snicker at Elena's face. "Just be patient."

"Okay."

"I need to swear you guys to secrecy." I put my hand to my heart and cross it

"I cross my heart. Are we gonna do one of those dumb promises where they cut their hands and get HIV from everyone?" Bonnie snickers

"No a pinky promise is fine." I nod my head as me and Elena pinky swear.

"Okay, there's no window open right?" Elena shakes her head

"There's no fan, no air conditioning. Okay, grams just showed me this." Bonnie puts her hand to the pile of feathers and slowly starts pulling up, Elena and I gasp at the feather that's floating with her hand. She then brings her other hand to the pile and starts pulling out more as I watch in amazement as the feathers float in the air by themselves.

"It's true Liz, Lena everything grams told me. I'm a witch."

"I knew it the whole time Bonnie Bennett!" I laugh as we give each other hugs on the bed.

Of course, Caroline just had to throw a party tonight. I'd still like to attack the Bitch for leaving me, but I guess I had to attend. Everyone was going to be there. I look in the mirror at my lace bodysuit and black pants

"Are you going emo now too!" Jeremy says as he passes by my room, I could hear the little shit laughing as he made his way to his room.

"At least I look good in it!" I yell back as I make my way downstairs to meet Elena before we head to the grill.