You're undead to me. *Edited*

Start from the beginning

"Hey, that chocolate stains on the back of your sweatpants?" My face grows red as I try and hide my back with my backpack.

"For your information Matt I slept with my chocolate ice cream and woke up late what's your excuse for looking ugly?" His mouth pops open in my comment

"You little shit!" I laugh and turn around one last time just in time to see Miss Milner approach Matt.

"What was that Matt?"He glares at me as I snicker and walk over to Bonnie and Elena at their lockers, they look up as I approach, "

"unbelievable it's like nothing happened." I look behind me and see Caroline passing out flyers with a grin on her face

"she's in denial." I nod my head agreeing with Bonnie, of course, I wasn't as strong as Caroline, I had a whole carton of ice cream and started crying because I had run out.

"Hey." I look over to Stefan as he approaches

"Stefan my man looking fly!" I put my hand up for a high five, my eyes filling with joy as he raises his hand, but I never got it as Bonnie dragged me away

"I wasn't finished, Bonnie!"

"O you've already embarrassed me with the first five words out of your mouth." I laugh as we cross our arms and walk to class giving Elena and Stefan some time to talk.

I and Elena arrive at the grill around four, just as Stefan wanted her to, I had no idea why I was here

"Hey, Matt have you seen Stefan?"

"Nope." I walk over to the pool tables as Elena talks with Matt.

"Mattie my baby!" I yell as I try and hug him, I end up with a hand in my face pushing me back

"one day Mattie you'll love me!" He laughs as he puts his hand down, I didn't expect him to do it so quickly and I end up kissing the ground instead. I look up as I hear snickering coming from Tyler as he walks past.

"Look what you did Matt! Now he already thinks I lie when I say we're together!" Matt gives a snort

"not even if hell freezes over." Some girls pass us as they start giggling

"I promise that how he says I love you, he just has problems with his emotions and can't admit it!" I yell after the girls as they give me looks as if I was beyond crazy.

"Hey, you wanna play pool to pass the time?" Elena gives him a smile

"Nope." She starts her way to the bar, "how come you didn't ask me, Mattie?"

"Because the last time I let you break a guy went to the hospital because a random white ball took him out." I snickered

"wonder where it came from? A mystery we'll never solve."

"Plus you said you officially retired after you supposedly beat me." I Gasp getting closer

"I won fair and square don't make me come back out of retirement to beat your ass again." He laughs in my face

"I dare you, Liz." I smile as I step closer

"Na I don't want to give you the satisfaction, I retired at my peek, boys!" I yell as I make my way to the bar.

"Omg Jared is that you?" The blue-haired teen turns around

"where's your hot boyfriend?" I give a scoff, as I was offended by him

"first off I don't have one and second I wouldn't let you have him!" I smirk as I cross my arms.

"Honey I wouldn't even have to lift a finger to beat you." He laughs as he walks away, I stand there offended as Matt walks by snickering.

"What the fuck are you wearing!" I look up from my phone and see Caroline coming at me with anger in her eyes

"umm.....sweat pants?" I said awkwardly as I had indeed worn my bathing suit underneath.

"It's called a sexy car wash, not the hobo convention!" I pop my mouth open, lift my shirt, and pulled down my pants, revealing my red two-piece underneath.

"Okay, now that's better.. your working money with me." She turns around and struts her way to the table

"yay! Just what I wanted!"

"We need more towels." I have a nod towards Caroline as I give a couple of their change back, after a long pause of silence, I look up

"What?"

"Mandy mine the station me and Liz we'll be back." I groan as I stand up and walk with Caroline towards the school. As we enter the school, I realize it's like a horror movie all over again and start to run a little faster just in case the little shits decide they wanna go after the little one first. I run into Caroline's back as I realize she had stopped in the middle of the hall.

"Caroline?" I ask as I stand in front and wave my hand in front of her face, suddenly she grabs my hand and makes me scream bloody murder through the halls.

"Damon." Caroline whispers and talks off ruining, I groan as I realize I have to follow her.

I had not planned my day to go this way, I did not want to step foot in the Salvatore house ever again, but here I am barging in after my psycho friend.

"Caroline, why are we going down to the basement? We're like the dumb asses that always end up murdered at the beginning of a movie." I whispered to Caroline as I take the last step into the basement, I walk over to what Caroline is staring at, and as I get closer I realize it was a jail.

"Damon?" I whisper in confusion as I see him lying on the dirt ground looking injured.

"Why am I here?"

"Because I wanted you to come badly," Damon says as he slowly gets up and makes his way to the door of the jail.

"Why did you bite me?"

"You wanted me to, you enjoyed it."

"Why do I keep remembering things differently?"

" Please just open the door!"

"No, you bit me!"

"Caroline maybe it's best if we just forget what we saw here and run?" She gives me a crazy look as she leans in to unlock the door.

"NO! Don't open the door!" I look up towards the stairs as a random man yells as he runs down the stairs.

"RUN!" No need to tell me twice, I grab Caroline and try and book it out of there as fast as I could.

I turn around as I hear the mystery man getting the life choked out of him, I turn around

"OMG! What the fuck is that!" I yell as I push Caroline up the remainder of the stairs, till something grabs me.

"O come on I'm not even blonde! And I'm not wearing heels! Why is it always me!" As Damon grabs for me I yell for Caroline

"GO! Get out of here! Get help!" She stands there as I yell at her, and she finally nods her head and takes off. I start crying as I realize I'm the dumb person that dies first in a horror movie.

"Shhh I'm not going to hurt you, stop crying."

"Matt will never let me live down the fact that I got killed first!" Damon chuckles across the room pouring him a glass of bourbon.

"What are you?" He gives me a smirk and drowns his glass, he sets it down and walks towards me.

"You already know, what am I, Liz?"

"Vampire."

writers note: omg thank you guys for giving my story a chance we're almost at 200 reads! I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I love to write it, I'll see you guys tomorrow with the next update!