6

Jack's POV
"If we have kids, I want our daughter to be named Thalia." Khaliya says as she takes a drink of her water. I smile. She says the most random things at the most random times.
"Why?" I ask as one of the girls adjusts my ear piece. She gives a small shrug.
"It's a pretty name. And it means she's a very joyful person. And I'm very joyful." She says and I laugh
"And I'm not?" I ask
"No. Your boring." She says with a smile. I roll my eyes and she laughs.
"And for a boy I would want to name him Noah. Because I read that if you call him that through the pregnancy, he'll be a calm and restful baby." She says
"Are you pregnant? Is that why your telling me this stuff?" I ask and she makes a face
"No I'm not pregnant Jack. I'm just saying. In general I would want to name my kids that." She says with a shrug. I give her a look
"I'm not pregnant!" She exclaims laughing. I smile and walk over to her, wrapping my arms around her.
"You sure?" I ask, teasing her.
"Yes I'm sure." She says with an eye roll. I smile and lean down and kiss her. She kisses back and then I pull away
"Do you not want to have kids?" She asks, playing with my shirt. I want to have kids. Especially with Khaliya. But I'd rather wait till we get married or something. Or until Johnson and I decide to take a break from music for a little.
"Jack?" Khaliya says, snapping me out of my thoughts
"Sorry. I do want to have kids, just not right now." I say and she nods.
"Same." She says.
"Hey sorry to cut your fucking session short but Jack we kinda got a show to do." I hear Johnson say. Khaliya rolls her eyes and smacks his arm. He laughs and pats my shoulder and then walks away.
"Alright. Good luck." She says kissing my cheek.
"I don't get a real kiss?" I ask a stick out my bottom lip.
"No. Now go." She says and pushes me away lightly. I laugh and wink at her.
"Go away Jack." She says smiling. I smile and then walk over to where Johnson is.
"You and Khaliya having the kid y'all already?" He asks, adjusting his ear piece.
"Already? We've been together for a few years. I knew it was coming." I say with a small shrug.
"There's two reasons she talking to you about it, one, she's already pregnant but I highly doubt that or two, she doesn't think your serious about your guys relationship." He says.
"Your being wack." I say and he shrugs slightly. I glance over my shoulder to Khaliya. She smiles lightly and gives me a slight wave and blows me a kiss. I smile and then turn around. But my smile falters. Could she seriously think I don't want to be with her?