Separating and Going Back

Your pov.

I woke up and heard music. I stretched and got ready. I walked out still yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"Hey y/n. " Rouge said. I stopped in my tracks and looked at him wide eyed.

"You actually did remember my name." I said and he nodded his head.

"Why wouldn't I? "

"I'm use to people not knowing my name. "

"Oh, but see some people actually will remember your name. "

"Yeah I know that now. "

"Hello. " Frosch and Poppy said in fusion.

"Hey. " Rouge and I said in fusion. We both stared at each other and both of our exceeds hugged us.

"So want to go to the fair today? "

"Poppy, do you want to go? " I asked.

"Yeah! " she shouted.

"How about you Frosch? Do you want to go to the fair? " I asked.

"Yeah. " he said.

"Then we're going. " I said.

"Yeah! " Frosch and Poppy shouted.

Time skips...

We got to the fair and got on different rides, games, and ate food. It was fun. We headed back and I started to pack to go back to the guild tomorrow. I even had to pack all the stuffed animals Rouge won for all of us. He won five for Poppy, five for Frosch, and six for me. Frosch and Poppy even played a game so they can win one for Rouge. And they did.

I got everything and walked to the living room. I saw Rouge ready to leave as well. Poppy came up to me, and hugged my leg so did Frosch.

"No y/n! I don't want to leave! Let's stay with Rouge and Frosch! I know we barely know each other, but please let's go with them! Or they can come with us, but please! " Poppy shouted. When she looked up at me she looked sad.

"Please y/n! It felt like we we're all one happy family! Rouge is the dad, and your the mom! And we are your kids! Pretty please! " Frosch shouted. I looked at Rouge and we looked at each other wide eyed. We both had a tint of light pink.

"Yeah y/n! You two have to stay together like if you two are married! " She shouted. I could tell my face was heating up more. I bet I looked like a tomato right now.

"B-But we barely know each other, a-and we're not even a couple. " I stuttered a bit. I looked at Rouge for help.

"Yeah, Frosch let her go we need to go back. " Rouge said walking towards me to get Frosch. But he just tightened his grip on my leg.

"I have an idea. How about we both go to another town together? " Poppy and Frosch both looked at each at each other and jumped up and down. I grabbed Poppy, and Rouge grabbed Frosch.

"No! " Poppy and Frosch shouted both trying to get free from our grips.

Poppy got one hand free and tried hitting my cheek with with her paws. But she used her claws and scratched my cheek. I let her go, and quickly covered it with my hand. I was able to heal it. Rouge and Frosch look at me wide eyed.

"You were the girl from my last job. " he said. I looked at myself and changed back. I had no idea how I changed with out thinking about it. I changed back to normal.

"First of all that was my job. You guys just popped up and tried taking it from me. " I said. I still have the job request in my pocket. I took it out and showed him.

"We we're requested for that job too. " he said. I took out a brown bag that had the jewels I earned on my last job. And I gave it to him. "No it's your jewels. " he said handing it back.

"Let's just split it 50/50." I said. "And don't even try to resist. " I said. He sighed and nodded his head. I dumped out all the jewels and we split it 50/50. We waved each other goodbye and left.

"No I want to go with mom! " Frosch shouted. He got out of Rouge's grip and ran towards me. Rouge caught him.

"Just... " Rouge was cut off by Frosch trying to get out of his grip. And the same with Poppy. I used a sleeping spell on both of them. "What magic do you have? " he asked.

"It's a secret. Now we both will have to get back to our guilds before they wake up. Bye! " I said and ran back to the guild.

Time skips...

I got back to the guild out of breathe. I almost fell on the floor. It was so far away.

"Y/n your back! " Natsu, Gray, Erza, Mira, and Levy shouted. They ran up to me and hugged me.

"Where were you?! " Natsu asked.

"Where did you go without us?! " Erza asked.

"I went on a job. " I said yawning and rubbed my eyes a bit.

"Man you guys are so close you get mad at her if she goes on a job alone. " Lucy said.

"Yeah she's like our sister. " Mira said with a soft smile.

I know I can never replace Lisanna, but Lisanna was like a sister to me too. But she's gone. I felt my heart break. It affected me a lot. That's why I'm so over protective over all of them. Even if a new member comes, they have to do something to prove to me they won't hurt anyone here.

"Yeah our bond is so close it's like we know each other from head to toe. We can date each other if we wanted to. Ain't that right you cutie? " Gray said.

"Your right you hottie. " I said. Lucy jumped back and we all laughed.

"Chill we all tease each other like that." Natsu said. "Plus our bond is so strong that if our minds got erased, or we got controlled. We'll remember everything. " Natsu said.

"You got that right you fire hottie. " I said. And we all laughed except Lucy. She seemed confused.

"We are all equally important to one another, but we all say y/n is the most important person to everyone here. " Levy said.

"Even though I said that I'm not. " I said.

"Our bond can't be broken no matter what. None of us one have gotten in a fight or argument with y/n. " Erza said.

"I'm going to... " I cut myself off and I fell to the floor. Everything turned black. This is how tired I was from that very long run. Hopefully I wake up later because I have to make sure