Chapter 6

"I'll go first." Namjoon gulped.

He walked over to Jin. Bending down, he pecked him on the lips. Then, he quickly dashed back to his seat with rosy cheeks.

"My dare. So, I'll go next." Jimin smirked. Walking over to Yoongi, he bent down, harshly kissing him on the lips. Smirking as he swayed his hips on the way back to his seat. Everyone could see Yoongi was checking Jimin out.

"Come here Kate." Hoseok chuckled.

Kate nodded and walked over to the sun. Quickly pecking his lips. Dashing back to her seat as Namjoon had done.

"Go ahead Taehyung and Jungkook." Jimin snickered.

Jungkook was not going to budge. Being the brave one once more. Taehyung marched over. Placing a hand on the back of the youngers neck. Then he smashed their lips together. Jungkook had started to struggle. Slowly relaxing and kissing him back. Once he had, Taehyung pulled away with a smirk.

Jungkook's eyes widened in fear.

"Shit!" Jungkook screeched as he shot up from his spot. Quickly racing over to the door with normal speed. Everyone came over to see what the big deal was.

Jungkook threw open the door to reveal a pizza delivery guy.

"Pizzas here." Namjoon cheered as he tired to move Jungkook aside.

"Namjoon, no! Let me try something first!" Jungkook growled.

"Hate." Jungkook hissed in anger.

The boy lifted his head with a smirk. Revealing pitch black eyes.

"Run!" Jungkook shouted.

They did as they were told and they ran.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jungkook shouted in anger.

"You know exactly who I am." It spoke in a raspy voice. Like it was gargling gravel.

"But, I don't know who you are." Jungkook hissed in reply. The thing opened its mouth in a sick, twisted smile. Revealing teeth so sharp, it could cut you with the littlest of effort.

"I know exactly who you are. Prince Jeon Jungkook." The thing cackled in delight at Jungkook's confused face.

"I'm not a prince of anything." Jungkook denied. It was true, he didn't remember anything about being a prince.

"Here's the thing young one. Your kind vibrates at a rather strange frequency. Unique to your world. The royals, however have a special scent, color heart, and vibrational frequency all together. Every royal has a red heart. Exactly what you have. Making it so much easier, to track you down." The thing cackled once more.

'Also makes me very powerful. Good thing I used to ask Chase questions all the time.' Jungkook thought in delight.

"Wait, you're the same one who threatened Taehyung!" Jungkook growled.

The thing smirked once more. Nodding his head as confirmation.

Something snapped in Jungkook. Something, bad. He lunged at the thing. Grabbing him and flying very high into the air.

"Then you're not very powerful compared to me. Jeontae's have always been more powerful than Hati's. You guys didn't like that very much. So, since you're so damn cowardly. You released an explosive instead. Pathetic." Jungkook growled in the things face. Before punching it once and dropping it.

They were rather high up. The impact didn't kill it. However, it did leave the thing very injured. It then disappeared into thin air.

'I was a prince? I don't remember there even being any princes. I thought we had no rulers. Is that why everyone always seemed on edge when I was around?' Jungkook miserably thought.

He walked back into the house. Calling out an all clear to the others. They came down and saw how upset Jungkook was. Jimin rushed over and started questioning the younger.

"I was lied to!" Jungkook cried out.

He then raced away. But, before he could. Taehyung grabbed his arm. It was to late and Jungkook sped away with Taehyung. Ending up in a wild flower field.

"How did we get here?" Taehyung questioned in disbelief.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook hissed as he plopped down onto the tiny purple flowers.

"I was worried about you. What do you mean you've been lied to?" Taehyung whispered. Jungkook turned to him with a blank look.

"Did you know I was adopted?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"No, I didn't." Taehyung had a look of pity.

"Please don't look at me like that. My real surname is Jeon. Not Park." Jungkook chuckled in misery. He was incredibly homesick. But, there was nothing to go back to. Jungkook had already tried about a year back. The planet was completely gone.

"Why are you telling me this now?" Taehyung questioned as he plopped down beside the raven haired male.

"Because I'm tired of pushing you away." Jungkook sighed.

'There is no point in pushing him away if the Hati are everywhere anyway.' Jungkook shrugged at his own thoughts.

"Why did you in the first place?"

"That, I still can't tell you." Jungkook sighed.

"Why, not?"

"I already told you. I don't want to scare you."

"Fine, I'm fine with being your friend. I really want to be your friend." Taehyung grinned as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook.

"I still don't understand why. But, thank you." Jungkook smiled to Taehyung, for the first time in years.

"What were you lied to about?" Taehyung suddenly brought up.

"I can't tell you." Jungkook sighed.

"Why do you have so many secrets?" Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"I'm not the only one." Jungkook smirked to Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung frowned in confusion.

"Seems someone has a crush on me. Don't bother denying it. Or you wouldn't have nibbled on my ear, seductively whispered in my ear, or pecked me on the lips." Jungkook smirked at the bright faced Tae.

"Yah! I don't have a crush on you!" Taehyung denied.

Jungkook smirked even more as he turned to Taehyung. Going about an inch away from his face. Then a centimeter from Tae's lips. He could hear the elders breath hitch. His face darkened more if that was even possible. Right before their lips connected, Jungkook went to Taehyung's ear instead.

"I know you like me. But, if you want to date me. You're going to have to convince me that you're worth it. That you're worth sharing my best kept secrets to. Sharing special kisses with. Most importantly, that you're worth protecting." Jungkook breathily whispered into Taehyung's ear.

"Let's go back. Sorry about this." Jungkook sighed in guilt.

"Sorry about wha..." Taehyung was knocked out before he could finish his sentence.

"Can't have you know about my powers. Though as my friend and crush. I must get you back safely." Jungkook chuckled as he picked Taehyung up.

Flying him back to his house. Then, flying back to his own house.