2

"So, You and Phil a, thing... Now?" A voice said. My eyes opened wide I gasped and turned my side table light on. I looked around my room to see no one.

"It's your mind Y/N l, you're fine" you kept telling yourself.

"Hey, in front of you" the voice said while I heard snapping. I looked forward to see Dan snapping his fingers. I froze.
"Long time no see, ay?" He smiled. That smile. That hair. That skin. that shirt. That dimple!

"D-d-da" I stuttered. He sighed and rolled his eyes.

"This isn't your first words for fucks sake." He said.

"DAN!" I shouted while pointing at him. He moved backwards and smirked.

"Y/N!" he copied. Laughing. I couldn't roll my eyes because I didn't know if it was my mind or not.

"But you're- you're" I stammered. He rolled his eyes once more.

"Dead." He sighed "I still am Y/N" he laughed. He walked closer to me. Oh wait, floated over to me. "See, I remember seeing your face when we got on that plane. You were sad but happy that we were doing what we dreamed of doing. Then I remember tweeting that we were off to America for a little event. Then I remember the pure terror on Phil's face when the turbulence hit and we fell. The last thing I remember was Phil lying on the ground unconscious. Then my eyes closed. I was still conscious, just, asleep? Then I heard beeping. Beeping. Beeping. Then. Nothing." He said sitting on your bed carefully. My eyes where full if warm tears. They were gently falling down my cheeks onto my lap. My hand found its way to 'Dan's' lap and he felt real. He felt like he was actually next to me.

"H-How come you're dead but I can feel you" you stuttered, confused. How though? How can I still feel him.
He looked up into my e/c eyes and I looked into his chocolate brown ones.

"I'll tell you in the morning," he flashed a grin and left me in my room to sleep.

-Time Skip-

"Rise and shine motherfucker" I heard a voice say from beside my bed. I turned around and saw Dan sitting on the floor beside me with Molly in his arms. Molly seemed to be focused on the fact Dan was here and not that he's dead.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled in the pillow. I grabbed my phone and checked the time "it's 6am you shit!" I groaned. Dan giggled a tiny bit while I stuffed my face in a pillow.

"Yeah! Perfect time to make pancakes!" Dan smiled. I smiled in the pillow and made a muffled laugh.

"You're turning into Phil" I smiled. Dan smiled while tickling Molly's chin. Dan gently put Molly down and walked into the kitchen. You were playing with Molly for a bit when you got a text. You checked and saw it was from PJ.

Peej🐝: yoyo, wanna hang out with me, Phil and Chris? Phil is feeling a little better and wants to see people again. Wanna join???

Y/N🖖: of course I will!! I haven't seen Chris in a while so it would be a pleasure! Maybe we could meet at yours at 11?

Peej🐝: Great! See you then N/N!!

You placed your phone down and layed down on your pillow dozing off a bit, then the smell of pancake hit your room. You leaned up a bit then walked Into your kitchen to see Dan sitting on the table eating pancakes with a plate next to him. He looked up and smiled,

"You're up!" He said happily, you smiled half asleep and walked over to the other plate. You sit down are started digging in.

"So," you said quietly grabbing Dan's attention "how did you get here exactly?" You questioned grabbing another piece of the pancake and eating it. Dan waiting until he swallowed the piece and he started talking.

"Well, Lucifer wanted me to 'look after someone' he didn't say anything else just snapped his fingers and now I'm here!" He said biting into another piece of his pancake, I nodded then gasped.

"Lucifer!?" I shouted. He looked at me weird.

"Yeah. Lucifer, or Luci for short. You can meet him if you want. He should be free next Tuesday-"

"No no no no no. But you're an angel, right?" I laughed. He looked at me weird again.

"Did you not hear the Lucifer part?" He questioned "are you going deaf?" I shook my head.

"So. You're a," you took a moment to get the thought around your head "demon" you managed to get out.

"sí" he said taking a last bite of his pancake.

"Huh," I said "I'm gonna go to PJ's, you wanna come? He really misses you." You said standing up from your chair. Dan got up too and took both plates and put them in the sink.

"Only the people were assigned to keep safe can see us. But we can see other demons and angels" Dan said with a smile.

"Alright, I'm gonna get dressed. You stay here and watch some TV. I have your Attack On Titan collection on the windowsill" I smiled as I watched Dan run over to the collection in delight.
I closed the door to my room and sighed. I then picked out an outfit of F/B shirt and black jeans with some white converse. I checked my phone, it was 10:46 so it was a good time to leave.
I opened the door and saw Dan sitting on the sofa watching Attack On Titan like a little kid watching Pokemon. I tapped his shoulder lightly.

"Let's get going. Best being early then late" I said grabbing my backpack. Dan nodded and walked over to the door and openers it for me.

"Still a gentleman like old times" I smiled. Dan smirked and spoke up,

"Of course! After all, Im assigned to you, and you're my amazing and beautiful best friend" he smiled. You blushed at the little compliment he added then you both walked through the door.

"Are you sure you were ment to go to hell?" I questioned. Dan just shrugged.

"Oh, but your earphones in so it looks like you're on the phone instead of looking insane" he said, I rolled my eyes and giggled and put in one earphone.
"So is it just gonna be PJ or other people?" Dan asked shoving his hands in his pockets, I nodded

"It's Peej, Phil and Chris" I said focusing on the rout to PJs house. Dan nodded slightly. I could tell he misses everyone and he wants to say that he's fine and he's looking after me. But he can't obviously.

-Timeskip-

As we got to the street of PJs apartment I turned to Dan and whispered "Dont do anything spooky, okay?" I said, Dan nodded and we walked to the door of his apartment, we rung the bell and Peej let us through.
We walked up the stairs and walked to the door and knocked. Quickly Peej opened the door and dragged me in and shutting it quickly, but not enough to let Dan in.

"Y/N, I know it's weird but I think I have a guardian angel"