Chapter Two: The Party Begins

Rangiku quickly disappeared and music from the human world turned on, the lights suddenly dimming. You stood there, not knowing what to do until Rangiku came back and pulled you along.

"Where are we going?" You asked.

"You need to change!" She said. "You can't be here in uniform! The same goes to you, Captain!" She quickly pulled you out and flash-stepped to your room. "Change into something else as fast as you can and then came back." Then she flash-stepped away.

Sighing, you went to your closet and grabbed a dark blue short-sleeved shirt and black jeans. You quickly changed and put your uniform on your bed. Before leaving, you quickly looked in the mirror to make sure you looked nice. Your hair was perfectly neat, no strands were flying off, so you flash-stepped back to the party. The music had gotten louder than when you had left. You saw Orihime with her other friends talking, so you decided to go over to them. "Hey guys."

"Hey _________!" Orihime hugged you quickly. She was wearing a short-sleeved, light pink shirt and white pants. The shirt was tight against her chest, making her breasts stand out more then they usually do. Ichigo was in a short-sleeved red shirt and blue jeans. Chad had on his usual sleeveless white shirt and grey pants. Uryu was wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt and blue pants.

"It's been a while," You said. "So did Rangiku invite you personally, or was she too lazy to even do that?"

"She had Rukia get us," Ichigo said. "I'm not surprised, though."

"She's been lazy all day. I had to do her paperwork just so she could throw this party, and then she had me do most of setting it all up."

"You did a good job for doing it by yourself."

"Thanks."

"____________!" Rangiku exclaimed, running up to you. You noticed she had changed into a sleeveless pink shirt that really showed her breasts and blue jeans. She also had several bottles of sake in her hands, which she gave to the five of you. "Drink up!" Then she ran off.

"Nice how she doesn't even stay to talk," Ichigo said.

"It's Rangiku, what do you expect?" You replied.

"Why did she even invite us?" Uryu asked.

"Not sure. But she probably would have invited all of Soul Society if Captain Hitsugaya wouldn't lecture her about it. He might actually give her one later for this crowd. Did you not want to come?"

"No, I didn't. I'm not one for parties, especially ones that are held in the Soul Society."

"I understand that, but how come you're here, then?"

"Ichigo dragged me along." He sent a look to the Substitute Shinigami.

"What?" Ichigo asked. "Rukia said to make sure you came, too!"

"Where is Rukia, by the way?" You asked.

"Right here," A voice said from behind you. You turned to see a raven-haired girl there. She was wearing a short-sleeved yellow shirt and blue shorts. "Hey ______________."

"Hey." You smiled at her.

"Do you know how long this is supposed to last?" Uryu asked. You all looked at him. You were a little annoyed by him. Ichigo hit him in the back of the head. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Lighten up a bit! We're at a party for god's sake!" Ichigo grinned. The rest of you laughed at the look on Uryu's face. Chad even smiled.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Renji came up to you guys. He was wearing an orange and black shirt that under a blue jean jacket and blue jeans. He had on an orange bandanna that hid the tattoos on his forehead.