EinxReaderxRyder

Readers POV
I was in Phoenix Drop High. I was a werewolf, but I was an omega. No one seemed to like me and I was bullied by Ein and his friends. Blaze tried to stand up for me once, but it didn't work. They would always bully me. I was in the girls locker room changing. When I heard someone come in. I immediately jumped and tried to hide. Someone laughed. It sounded familiar. Then I felt cold hands around my waist. I jumped again. The person grabbed a hold of me. I wasn't fully clothed. I had a shirt on and that was about it. Someone I recognized whispered in my ear, "Calm down. Were sorry for hurting you. We wanted to apologize, but actions speak louder than words. So were going to make you feel good~." It was Ryder and I knew it.  Then I saw someone step in front of me. It was Ein. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I tried not to blush, but then he licked my cheek. I blushed immediately. "Your so cute sometimes~." He smiled. I blushed more. Ryder licked my neck then forced me to the floor. Ryder started to lick my neck. Ein started to lift my shirt off. I couldn't move. Ryder took of my bra and put his hands on my particularly large boobs. I bit my lip. Ein started to take of the rest of his clothes. Ryder made me lean over. Ein put my head on his strangely large dick. They forced me to suck, but in the process Ryder put his in mine. I bit my lip. There was pain, but a bit of pleasure. A few minutes later it all turned into pleasure. I accidentally let a moan escape. Ryder seem to get the hint. He started going faster. It felt so good. I bit my lip not wanting to moan. But Ein inserted his in mine and he whispered, "Let it out~. Just let yourself feel good for now. Oh and for now on I'm your alpha. You call me by that name. I'll come to you when I need pleasure." I started moaning not being able to say anything else. They both started pounding me. I was a moaning mess. "A-alpha! I'm going to-!" Too late I had already cummed. They pounded me until they cummed as well. Ein smiled at me. He picked me up and hid me somewhere. Ryder came and they both started snuggling with me.

((Sorry its short, but this is my first one