Chapter 1⃣

March 18,2018

Hey y'all my name Heaven but my family call me Bubbles I'm 18,I was born in Baton Rouge,Louisiana but I was raised in Detroit,Michigan

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Hey y'all my name Heaven but my family call me Bubbles I'm 18,I was born in Baton Rouge,Louisiana but I was raised in Detroit,Michigan.I just moved back to BR because I wanted to get out of Detroit,I do makeup and hair.Rt now I just finished unpacking and now I'm tryna figure out what I'm finna eat till my momma called me.

*Phone Convo*

Me:Hello

Mm(my ma):Hey baybeh how you doin so far

Me:I'm good ma I just got my room and Kitchen finished,my furniture comin' in the mornin' but now I'm tryna figure out where I'm finna get some food from

Mm:Thats good and I just wanted to check on you baybeh make sure you settled in,Imma let u gone figure out what you gone eat,but send me pictures of the house

Me:I will ma

Mm:Ok baybeh love you

Me:Love you too

*Hangs up*

"I guess I'm finna just go ride around here and see whats close" I said to myself grabbing my keys to my green camaro(in the mm).

I walked out locking my door and lookin round the neighboorhood,Its kinda quiet besides some niggas sittin outside playin dice.I was watchin for a while but started walkin to my car till I heard somebody say "Aye".

*Big B P.O.V*

Me and gang was outside smokin and playin dice till Kd tapped me pointin across the street to a fine ass girl with colorful hair

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Me and gang was outside smokin and playin dice till Kd tapped me pointin across the street to a fine ass girl with colorful hair .

"O shit son she bout fine as fuck,I'm finna hop down on shawty real quick" Ben dumb ass said standin up.

"No the hell u not I seen ha first slatt" Kd said pushin him out the way.

"Mane both of yall niggas can sit tha fuck down kuz I'm bout to go meet my future wife"I said walkin across the street.