We stich these wounds

Picture of Aubrey's piercings

When I got home it was 12:30 a.m. I decided to text Andy and tell him I got home safely.

Aubrey: hey Andy, it's Aubrey, just wanted to text you and tell you that we got home safely.
Andy: hey Aubrey, thx for telling me you got home safely. But it's getting pretty late and you should get to sleep.
Aubrey: ok, good night
Andy: good night

I put my phone on the charger, changed into pjs, and fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning

The next morning I woke up to my alarm with a pounding headache. I realized it was 5:30 a.m. "shit, I need to be at work in 30 minuets." I said to myself.

I walked over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. I walked over to the bathroom and took a quick shower. 10 minuets later I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair. I checked the time, 5:45. I put on a simple black dress and some winged eyeliner. Then I walked out of the house with 7 minuets to get to work.

Skipping the car ride

I walked into epitaph records. The first person I see is Ronnie Radke. "Hey Aubrey, how are you?"
"Hey Ronnie, I'm good."
"That's good, hey you know what, me and Crissy need a night out, you should come and babysit willow again."
"I would love to babysit willow again, just text me when you guys are going out."
"Ok, well see ya later."
"See ya."

Ronnie walked out of the building and I walked to the studio. And as I expected Kellin Quinn was in the room. I sat down in the chair and listened to him sing.

After work

When I got to my car my phone rang. I checked the caller ID and it was Andy. I then answered the phone.
Aubrey: hey Andy what's up.
Andy: nothing really, I was just bored and I wanted to know where you worked.
Aubrey: oh, well I work at epitaph records.
Andy: have you met Ronnie Radke or Kellin Quinn.
Aubrey: yeah, actually I babysit willow and Copeland for them when their out.
Andy: cool.
Aubrey: yeah, ok Andy I got to go, I'll call you when I get home, ok.
Andy: ok, bye.
Aubrey: bye.

Skipping the car ride

When I got home I called Andy.
Andy: hey Aubrey.
Aubrey: hey Andy, I'm bored so do you want to hang out, maybe go get some coffee and catch up.
Andy: yeah that would be fun, there's a Starbucks close to my house, we could go there and come to my place and watch a movie.
Aubrey: yeah that would be nice, just text me the address to the Starbucks and I'll be there in like half an hour.
Andy: ok
Aubrey: see you there, bye
Andy: bye

When I got off the phone I got into some more comfortable clothes. When Andy sent me the address I realized it was a five minute drive from my house.

I was wearing a sleeping with sirens t shirt and some skinny jeans. I grabbed my phone wallet and keys and walked to my car.

Skipping the car ride

When I got to the Starbucks I saw Andy sitting here in one of the booths. I walked over to him and sat across from him.

"Hey Andy"

"Hey Aubrey"

"So I have a question." I told Andy.

"What is it?"

"How does a boy from Cincinnati Ohio become famous and have a net worth of 4 million dollars?"

"I don't know, it just kinda happened." He told me. "How does a girl who has a voice of an angel not become rich and famous?"

"Andy, you know I can't sing."

"Aubrey, yes you can. Don't you remember when you were the lead singer in the strays?"

"Yeah I do, but when you left I was diagnosed with a couple of mental illnesses. The band broke up when they found out." I told him holding back tears.

He looked at me with sorrow filled eyes, "What illnesses?"

"Anxiety, ADD, OCD, and anorexia." Tears were now falling down my cheeks.

Andy didn't say anything to me, he just got up out of his seat, came to my side and hugged me while wiping my tears with his thumb. "I'm so fucking sorry."

"Andy, it's okay now, I'm better. I take medicine for my anxiety, ADD, and OCD, and I'm not anorexic anymore." I said while wiping away tears from his eyes. "Come on, lets go to your place."

A/N

I'm so sorry guys I haven't updated in like two months. My anxiety has been through the roof for the past three months. Sometimes my anxiety is so bad I will just be sitting in my room and have an anxiety attack for no reason, that's how bad it is.

Three comments for next chapter