Goodbye Agony

I was sitting at my desk in my room when I heard a car door slam shut. I got up and walked to my window and saw that familiar black Dodge Challenger in our drive way. I knew my brother would be in the basement and not come to the door, so I went and opened the it for Andy.

"Andy, what are you doing here?" I ask slightly excited and nervous. My brother always told us when Andy was coming over.

"I have to tell Lucas something, he doesn't know I'm here." He said excitedly.
I shot him a worried look"And what would that be?"

"For me to tell your brother and for you to keep your nosy butt out of."

"Hm, you called my butt nosy, you're not allowed in our house." I said smirking.

"Ok you're butt's not nosy, now let me in it's snowing like a mother fucker outside!" He said slightly aggravated.

"Ugh, fine." my voice came out sounding slightly annoyed. "And by the way happy birthday Andrew, your 18 now." i said with my voice soft and sweet.

"Thank you Aubrey, you're the first person to say that to me today." He said happily.

"Did you're parents not tell you that this morning."

"No they were still sleeping when I left. You know day after Christmas, everyone sleeps in that day." We both laughed a little bit and disappeared into the rooms of the house.

When Andy was leaving I asked him what he told Lucas. He told me that he was moving but when I asked where he wouldn't tell me.

Two days later

Andy came over with his car pack full of stuff, so I knew today was the day he was leaving. I opened the door for Andy since Lucas wasn't home and Andy needed to get stuff from Lucas's room.

I walked outside with Andy and helped him get his stuff in his car. Before he left he hugged me tightly and said" Aubrey you were like the little sister I never had and I love you so much." Then he pulled away from me and said"If you ever come to LA call me and we can hang out some time." He kissed the top of my head and handed me a small black box and told me to open it.
My eyes widened in surprise when I saw the beautiful bracelet. It was shaped like a moon with three diamonds in the middle. It had navy blue strings and a clasp in the back.

I looked up at Andy as tears started to fall down my face. Andy quickly wiped away my tears and told me to never take it off while he put it on my wrist.

"Andy you were a better big brother than Lucas. And I love you too. Andy just remember one thing in life, never give up on your dreams. I'm gonna miss you."

"I'll miss you too. And I want you to remember to always follow your dreams and never give up." We hugged one last time before he left, leaving me alone again.

A/N: if this doesn't get any reads than I won't keep writing. Have a wonderful day my lovelies.