02.

i looked at her, i stared at her. she looks just like..the bitch that left me broken. my heart starts pounding while i continue to stare at her.

"what..what are you doing here?" i could feel a lump in my throat as i pushed the words out of my mouth. i knew i couldn't resist her. no matter how i treat bitches now, she could never be treated the same.

"huh..? do i know you?" she asked furrowing her eyebrows.

i was at a loss for words. is my mind fucking with me right now? i swear this is her..it has to be. i did a short chuckle before purposely bumping her shoulder walking off. i looked back one time to see her staring at me.

who the fuck was that? no it had to be her. maybe the weed is just getting to my head. nah can't be the case. that was her she's just fucking with me. i instantly stopped and turned back around walking, scratch that, running back in the direction of the hotel. the door flew open and i ran to the front desk frantically asking, "have you seen a girl pass by? it was just a few minutes ago."

the lady at the front desk pushed her glasses up before answering, "yeah honey, she just went up the elevator. i believe she's staying on the 14th floor."

my feet started walking before my mind could think. i rushed to the elevator repeatedly hitting the arrow button facing up. the doors finally opened. my body was shaking, my heart was pounding, sweat was pouring. it felt like ages reaching the 14th floor.

which door is hers? i decided to knock on every door until she answered.

"can i help you?" a big white man asked. his stomach was hanging out of his shirt.

"wrong room." i spit out before moving to the next door.

i kept knocking until the bitch downstairs answered. i pushed past her into her room and sat on the bed. my head was leaning to the side and i was looking her up and down.

"what the fuck? get the fuck out of my room!" she screamed. her voice didn't sound the same.

"why are you talking like that ayleks?"

"i don't know an ayleks and i don't know you. can you please get out?"

"BITCH STOP PLAYING WITH ME! YOU'VE ALREADY FUCKED WITH ME ENOUGH. I'M TIRED OF CARRYING THIS PAIN WITH ME EVERYWHERE I FUCKING GO. EVERYDAY I'M REMINDED OF MEMORIES OF YOU. THE LEAST YOU COULD DO IS..." i had to stop myself from grabbing her. she looked at me in fear.

"look.. my name is javae. i don't know who or what you're talking about, but you're scaring me. please for the last time LEAVEEE!"

"i-i'm sorry. i thought you were someone else." i left quicker than i came in without looking back. i hit myself in the head for spilling my emotions out to a bitch. i made myself look like a fucking weird ass nigga. i wanted to turn around, to go back in the room and see the girl again. but i kept walking until i arrived to my own room.

——————————————————————————

i neeeeed to start showing this story some attention but don't no one read it so i'm just waiting to get some views up before i start to write regularly.