Shadows

First story, help meh and no hate

Intro~

High school sucks... All that really happens to me is being pushed around and called names... I cry every night and when I do my parents are usually there for me but my dad is a cop and my mom is a doctor and I really don't see them a lot because they work nights and it can be tough but my neighborhood is really quiet, nothing really happens but when it does get boring, my friend Haley comes over.

Haley is one of those girls who are "down to earth" (doesn't start drama) and out going and she has always been there for me since 4th grade... She was new and that is the time everyone liked me....

6th grade is when my life went upside down, the new girls Kylie, Paula, and Amy.. They are pretty, out going, and on the cheerleader team.. I honestly don't know why they think they are better than everyone...

Thursday, is the day.. I lost my life....

I was walking to Dustin's locker, he is my best guy friend and he is going out with Amy... So as I approach him, I hug him from behind..

"Hey best friend" I said.

"Oh hey y/n, how's it going?"Dustin asked.

"great so how was yo.." I said as I got interrupted. Amy stomped her way toward me

"WHO ARE YOU?" Amy yelled. "

I'm y/n and I'm just friends with Dustin"I calmly said.

"WHATEVER YOUR JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE HE LIKES ME AND NO YOU"Amy screams.

"We are just friends Amy.."Dustin said.

"JUST FRIENDS... that's what they all say" Amy said.

"Oh my god Dustin your dating a cray cray, over protective girl friend" I say laughing.

Amy slapped me then I punched her in the nose...

"OW, you wish you never done that..."Amy said trying to stop the bleeding from her nose.

She started to spread rumors and I don't know why everyone believed her... Um maybe she payed everyone but I honestly don't know why everyone's believes her, what she said are just lies and I tried to say something but I got ignored..