"Ash, I'm so sorry." Steve apologised, stepping toward me to place a hand on mine. I didn't react. I just stood there.

"I hope Bucky had nothing to do with T'Chaka's murder. This better be worth." I took my hand back and walked to the cockpit, sitting in a seat even though I wasn't flying. "Where are we even going?" I asked, never actually asking that question until now.

"A HYDRA facility." Bucky spoke up. "In Siberia. A lot happened there." I could see it hurt for him to even say where. This must be where they brought him, where they did experiments on him. Where they taught The Winter Solider how to kill. "There are others like me. They can't be used, Ashley. The world would be no match for them." Bucky explained, mentioning those other soldiers Steve talked about before. It makes sense that HYDRA made more. They wanted an army of them.

"They won't. Don't worry, Buck." I smiled at him, reassuring him they would get no action outside of the facility. He nodded back to me.

"Looks like we're here." Steve leaned over me to get a closer look from the front window. We were not dressed for this weather.

Before we exited, I showed Bucky the guns aboard. He took one, and so did I. We needed to be ready for whatever the soldiers would throw at us. They were powerful and we needed to match them somehow.

I could see the boys were on edge as we stood ready to walk out, so I decided to lighten the mood.

"Remember when my dad caught us messing with his mechanic stuff?" I put foreword, making both the boys smile from the memory.

"He grounded you." Steve nudged my shoulder playfully. I couldn't help but smile.

"But he also showed us what tool did what." Bucky let out a little laugh remembering something else. "He hurt his thumb trying to show off his big hammer." Me and Steve laughed too, I remember that well. He had a bruise for days. "Your dad was a good man." Bucky placed a hand on my left shoulder. Rubbing it gently.

"I know." I smiled with most memories of my dad. He was the greatest man to ever be on this planet. I miss him with every step. "He would have loved to see us now." The boys nodded agreeing with me.

I took a deep breathe and stepped foreword. The boys, followed.

Buxky showed us the entrance to this place. The door was already open. The doctor who whoever he was, already arrived.

"He can't have been here more than a few hours." Steve said, as he looked at the ice around the door. He must of broke it to get the door to open.

"Long enough to wake them up." Bucky said, before we walked inside, guns at the ready in case anyone popped up.

We entered an elevator and went down. All three of us didn't know what we were going to see on the other side of this door. But we were ready for anything.

The elevator stopped and the door opened to a corridor. Bucky walked ahead, gun up ready to shoot. Me and Steve were close behind him. We checked every little corner in case they were hiding from us. But we spotted nothing.

As we were halfway up a small bit of stairs, a thud came from behind, the elevator was in use. We turned, Steve with his shield up, and me and Bucky with our guns up. Anything could walk out that elevator, including that HYDRA agent.

We watched the elevator carefully as the doors were pulled open by an Iron Man suit. I sighed and put my gun down. The suit retracted the helmet as it walked closer, showing Tony's face. It wasn't just a suit. Tony was here.

"Tony?" I walked foreword, wondering how he found us.

"Yeah hi." He gave a little wave. I smiled, throwing my arms around him. I didn't get to hug him about Rhodey, so I'm taking my chance now. "I'm okay, don't worry about me." I always worry about him. It's how it is. "You seem a little defensive." Tony looked to Steve, who still had his shield up.