May 6, 2014

Yeah. I went missing. Sorry but that's the way it had to be I guess. I told Georgia about Bryce. She thought I must've energy fucking crazy and killed my dad and brother. She sent me to an orphanage. They proved I wasn't guilty but said I could be imdangering Georgia's life so I had to change my identity. I'm now Isabelle Woods. Just kidding! I'm still Ella Mackenzie but I was sent to an orphanage for endangerment.

I'm glad I haven't seen Jeff at all for a while. How could he kill my dad, my brother, and kidnap me? Georgia really did call me a liar about that. She did send me to an orphanage. So now, it's actually midnight. I can't believe I'm here in an orphanage at midnight writing. Fuck this, I'm going to bed now.

Night. Signed, Ella Mackenzie.

Hey guys! I'm soo sorry for not updating this! I wish I had because I have all these good ideas! And I'm no longer dedicating chapters. I'm giving shout outs. So my first shout out (only cuz my fucking phone won't let me dedicate anything) is to ShiYong3699 because she's a good writer and I asked her which book of mine she wanted to have her shout out in and she said this one. Follow, comment, vote and read my books!

Yeah. Forget about me?

Jeff! No, I didn't forget about you!

Than can I do the rest of the ending?

Sure!

Yeah read, comment, vote and follow. Piper loves you, I might kill you(unless you're a fangirl. Than you're all my baes) and yeah.

I thought I was your bae?

You are. Let me finish!

Fine!

Bye guys (and my beautiful fangirls out there)

~Jeff and Piper the killers~

PS, I'm with jeff. Back THE FUCK off!