April 11, 2014

So I'm fucking pissed. My dad took my brother to an orphanage because he was disrespecting him. I personally don't give a shit on the outside but if you looked into my eyes, you could tell that it caused me some serious damage. Like my favorite teenager post says, on the outside she may look okay, but on the inside she's waiting for you to tell her what she is to you. And yes that's what it says. I love that post.

Anyways, I got here because my dad decided to get arrested for driving without a license. I personally think he did the right thing because I hated my old school. They were always such dicks there. If you think I like the school I go to now, you're stupid. It is a sucky school too. But I prefer to stay in this school because I at least made one friend, who unfortunately went missing after his parents and little brother were killed. But he was my only friend.

So that's how I ended up on New Hampton. I lived in West Union first(these are real places in Iowa). But I hated it there too. I don't want to live in Iowa anymore. I want to live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. That's where I was born and that's where my real mom lives.

But now I have to write things that's not stories. So if you enjoy stories of my day, then I hope you like the following entries to come! Thanks for listening to me now.

Ella Mackenzie.