"Why though?"

"Well..." Zayn toys with his cigarette packet, smirking to himself. "I reckon Farquaad's got himself a date..."

"No way! Since when?" The first thing that pops into my mind is that this is another thing for me to hide from the Dream Factory.

"Apparently she spilt a drink on him and he looked up he was blown away by... Blah blah blah- insert your own lame Shakespeare shit here."

"Who is she?"

"Don't know, don't really care who is getting into those tiny velvet pants." Zayn shrugs, standing up and grabbing his leather jacket.

"But... He's only supposed to be able to fall in love with Effie! That's the whole thing!"

"But it doesn't work they way they thought it would... It's not working for all of us the way it's meant to." Zayn looks up at me. His eyes catch mine and for a second it seems like he wants to carry on talking but at that moment, the key scrapes in the lock and I can hear Dave meowing gleefully to welcome Harry home.

Harry tries to insist that Zayn stay for food and he does seem very tempted, but his phone begins to ring and once he's spotted Kathy's number, he mutters about having to get home.

He doesn't look too excited at the prospect and I really wonder how this is all going to end.

***

This is the first night I've had alone with Harry in over three weeks. Between my study nights with Charlie, the extra bar job I've taken on to bring in more money, Harry producing cakes faster than Mr Kipling and the seemingly constant presence of either a Dream Factory boy and their partner, or a Dream Factory employee, I've almost forgotten what it's like when it's just us two.

Harry has cooked us beef stroganoff and we've watched Beauty and the Beast. I'm so used to watching it multiple times a week that I've actually missed it.

Jesus, what is this boy doing to me.

To add to the sheer cheese fest, we're both wearing matching pajamas. A couple of weeks ago, Harry decided to completely ignore the fact that I'm a Gryfindor and buy me a canary yellow Hufflepuff nightie. It's a little bit short, it barely covers my arse actually, and Harry says that's accidental but I don't believe him.

I'm just hoping he's not gonna get some hella mad kink where I have to role play as McGonagall and spank him or some weird shit like that.

Speaking of Harry Potter, my Harry has just bought a Harry potter monopoly set and he's insisting that we play it. So, as we battle it out to own Godrics hollow and Hogsmeade high street, I tell Harry about Louis apparently having a new girlfriend. Sort of.

"Maybe he's just trying to make Effie jealous?" Harry skips over "Go to Azkaban" and looks up at me. "That's what I'd do."

"What do you mean, that's what you'd do?" I brush away Dave, who keeps trying to squeeze his fat paw in from different angles to slowly knock the pieces off the board.

"Well..." Harry says carefully, shaking the dice. "If you left me, I'd go out with someone like Jenna to make you angry." He says cheerfully.

"Harry! That's so manipulative!"

"Ok..." He looks at me blankly. "That's a good thing, right?" He says hopefully.

"No, of course it's not!"

"But if you didn't still like me, why would you care who I dated?" He frowns.

I can't think how to explain things and because I'm so petty, the mention  of Harry even thinking about about dating Jenna leaves a sour taste  in my mouth.