Art and PE part two

(Y/N) P.O.V.

After 15 minutes of talking with Undyne I found out that PE and science is going to talking about lost souls. Undyne also said that there are werewolf, mef'wa, witches and warlocks in this school most of them have different classes, but you can see some of them in the hall mostly because werewolf is fighting about who is going to be alpha. There is a few popular girls in this school there is her of course, Skater girl, Bunny,Lily, Ivy, Hellen, Alice Gizzy.

Madi been listening closely and disappearing and reappearing 'she telling the truth I saw some mef'wa, werewolf but I can't tell witches or warlocks from humans' Madi said I nods. Then the teacher came in, a skeleton.

I see the girls making googoo eyes at him Undyne roll her eyes

I see the girls making googoo eyes at him Undyne roll her eyes. "Hi there my name is Mr. Ink, there is new student here would you please come and introduce yourself?" He said I stand up and walk to the front of the class, everyone look at me "hi there my name is (Y/N) nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends" I said the boys blushes while the girls except Undyne glares at me, I walk back to my seat. "Okay today we are going to be drawing who or what you like" Mr. Ink said then everyone starts drawing. I start drawing Madi ( I'll show the picture later ) I look over Undyne paper and see that she is drawing a yellow dinosaur girl I see that girls is drawing Mr.Ink.

Mr.Ink look at the students drawing "good job drawing Ivy" Mr.Ink said to a girl with hot pink hair "~thank you Mr.Ink I can't get you shirtless out of my mind~" she said Mr. Ink look nervous I wanted to throw up "these girls got a problem" Undyne whisper to me I nods. Then he look at my paper "wow you are very talented Ms.(Y/N) but this girl why does she look permilier? " He said and ask Madi eyes widen "she was in the news 5 years ago" I said calmly his eyes widen in shock "oh I'm so sorry for your lost" he said in a sad tone everyone eyes widen "oh it fine, I got better after her lost" I said with small smile.

Then the bell ring everyone look at me I ran out as fast as I could well that when well Madi said 'how?!' I thought she put her shoulders up and down "PE next" I mumble then start walking "hi there" I look where the voice come from and find (guess who it is) a  pink mef'wa girl ( ha you thought it was pallet didn't you ) "hi" I said waving a little.

"Hi I'm Kawaii-chan nice to meet you" she said putting out her "I'm (Y/N)" I said shaking her hand "where you going" she ask "PE" I reply her eyes glow "really I have that to so does some of my friends, come on I want to introduce you to them" she grabbing my hand and dragons me with her ow she evergetist Madi said.

You and Kawaii-chan was in the gym and Kawaii-chan point to a group there was a black hair with purple ribbon girl, blue hair girl and a orange hair girl. "The girl with black hair is Aphmau-senpie, the girl with blue hair is Katelyn-Chan and the last girl is Lucinda-Chan she a witch" Kawaii-Chan said.

Wow she is kawaii!!! Madi yell "no way it that you (Y/N)?" I turn around and see

Cliffhanger sorry guys but am glad to be back

Mila out~