Part two group of jock

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I run toward the group and push them to the lane and dough the truck, I look at the group of monsters most of the expression was confused to shocks that they almost got hit by a truck. "You guys ok?" I said then they snap out of theirs trance the fish lady answer " ye-yeah we fi-fine th-thank " she said shakily while her and her friends stand up " wait are you guys going to Underhigh? " I ask them " yeah, wait are you the new honor student?" The skater answered and asked " yeah, wanna walk there together since we are going to the same place " I said " sure!" They all said at the same time.

PJ P.O.V.

Gosh I can't believe that we all most got hit by a truck, luckily that cute guardian angel was there to help us I thought not knowing that was I staring at her. Undyne push my shoulder a bit to get my attention " dude you are staring, stop that or she leaves I want to ask her a few questions and look like someone got a crush on the honor student " she said while winking I was blushing so much.

She look at me a bit then turn back in front Undeny walk up to her then start asking questions she said it was a few but it was more then a few. My staring is not going to scares her away your questions is I thought as I was about to walk up and talk to the angel what her name is BP ask " hey do you think she taken?" Then it start to make me think about that the whole ways to school.

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Omg this fish is asking to many questions! I screams in my mind and at Madi then ask her to stop also he stop looking at you Madi said she was right I don't feel like being watches anymore thank the god now the fish, you know what I just wait until we are at school and run for it or she stop asking questions.

~Time skip by Undyne asking (Y/N) questions and not letting her answers them~

We were at the school finally I mentally groan (Y/N) run before she ask anymore questions I'm gonna loss my mind! Madi scream " ok see ya around the school got to go bye! " I said then run of as fast as I can which is really fast. I when to the office to get my shecule.

Art class - Mr Ink
PE - Mr Error
History class - Mr Nightmare
Astronomy class - Mr Dream
Cooking class - Mr Cloud9
Lunch
Poetry class - Mr Raven
Music class - Ms Syren
Drama class - Mr Metaton
Magic class - Mr Cross

Oh boy poetry great I sarcastically said to Madi ( if you like poetry then change it into a class that you don't like) you be fine, properly Madi said I when to my locker open it and shove all my stuff in there and getting the thing I need for my classes. I walk like about 5 inches away from my locker when I hear something or someone crash into the locker above my locker Madi can you see them is it bully or something hit a locker? I ask Madi she disappears a bit then returns it the group of jocks that we met they are bulling a kid Madi said I then run to where the sound was and see the black skeleton pining a nerdy looking skeleton again the locker
" Hey why don't you guys leave him alone! " I yell getting their attentions " there she is, we forget to ask your name? " the skater said " I'm not gonna tell you my name if you don't let that poor kid go! " I said angrily the black skeleton let go of the kid he walk toward me and the kid ran away " ok my name is PaperJam or PJ and this is Undyne, BuggerPant or BP and Skater girl and now your name "he points at them and finish. " my name is (Y/N) well gotta go, but if I see you bullying someone again you are not going to survive a year of school with me! " I said and threaten at the same time. They now have a frighten look on their face as I walk away like a boss.