A "Small" Misunderstanding

They were out with the guys and their respective plus ones, at least those who had them. And in Tool's case plus two, one augmented bleach blond for each knee. To each their own though. Gunner's just happened to be over playing pool with Lacey, Christmas' on again off again girl. They were laughing at their horrible playing and silly things they would say to trip the other up. They weren't drunk, but had definitely had enough to feel good.

"They keep lookin' over here, wonder what they're on about?" Christmas commented.

"Probably normal women stuff. Like comparing notes on how bad you two are in the sack," Barney smarted. "If you really want to know you could always go ask," he challenged with smirking.

"Gunner go find out what they're talkin' about," Christmas commanded.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Cause you're empty," Christmas supplied.

"If they didn't have a waitress, the bar is that way," Gunner chuckled.

"Blame it on you bein' a possessive bastard," Christmas said.

"Whatever," Gunner got up and walked directly over to the table the girls were playing at, despite Christmas telling him that it wasn't the plan in a loud whisper. The girls were still laughing lightly at their newest joke, while Lacey aimed for and missed a solid colored ball.

"You do know you actually have to get the balls in a pocket to play this game, right?" Gunner teased as he walked up behind his woman. He pulled her back against him with one arm around her shoulders. She giggled and leaned into him looking up at his face.

"I actually really suck at this game, but me and Lacey decided that it was better than being asked AGAIN when we're gonna have ours done," She laughed.

"What done?" Gunner asked.

"Our boobs, silly. Cause apparently, Tool's Barbies never heard of a woman being confident in their own body. At least enough to not need to have balloons put in our boobs and part of our ass cheeks in our lips," she said, in an almost confused voice. At this Lacey almost doubled up in laughter, missing the ball she was aiming at completely.

"Oh good. Christmas was worried you two were comparing our performances," Gunner laughed.

"Oh, we did that weeks ago!" she snickered with a dismissive wave of her hand. "Our conclusion is: to each their own. Which is why we don't bitch at Tool for his dolls." Lacey giggled and shook her head at that.

The woman in Gunner's arm pulled away and pulled out her phone as they heard it go off. She walked toward the entrance as she told whoever was on the other end to wait a minute. Barely a minute later she came jogging back in and quickly grabbed her jacket, fishing for the keys in her pocket. Gunnar made his way over as the guys started asking what was wrong.

"I have to go. I'll explain later at Tool's," she explained quickly.

"Wait! What's going on?" Gunner called as he followed her out the door.

"I need to go Gunner. I'll explain later," she repeated.

"What the hell is so important, you can't explain to your man where you're going? You got some hot date you forgot about?" half joked. She didn't hear it that way though.

"I'm going to pretend you didn't practically call me a whore! For your information, my apartment building is on fire," She snarled at him. Her anger surprised him.

"Why do you need to go? You can't do anything and they won't let you in.

"Cause I left Roger and Sebastian there and I need to make sure they weren't hurt," she snapped.