Chapter Twenty - The End

"Ansel Mikaelson!" I hear Flo scream through the house

"Uh- oh someone's so dead." Clara giggled as I was sat doing her hair for school. There were pounding footsteps coming down the stairs as Charlie came in from the kitchen. Smirking

"What have you and your brother done?"

"Nothing, nothing." he held his hands up.

"Mom, look what they did to me." Florence stormed in with bright pink highlights

"Nice?"

"It's pink, I loathe pink. I know what this is this is Ansel's payback for telling Suzie Rhodes he was playing two other girls as well as her." She huffed and I stood up looking at the streaks in her hair.

"Well she was one that I really liked." Ansel commented coming in. My two 18 year olds were now fully grown and very much like their father mostly.

Ansel was charming, protective, sweet yet fiercely strong demeanour. The good he reserved for those he knew and those he deemed deserved it. He was considered a roguish, bad boy.

"You said that about Maria and Sarah." Charlie commented, Ansel laughed and pointed a pen at his brother.

"You're lucky, you're my twin brother." He gave his father's dangerous glower look. Charlie just gave him a cheeky smile

Charlie had learned too much from his Uncle Kol. While visiting his school one time I saw him approaching who I found out was the new girl using the sentence 'Hello, Darling. Charlie Mikaelson' he the kissed her hand and gave her a toothy smile too which she obviously blushed and her heartbeat quickened.

"Back to the point, I can't go to school with this, my life is over." She flopped on the sofa.

"Oh, don't be so dramatic. Ansel I assume you used temporary hair dye?"

"Yeah."

"Florence go and wash your hair out a few times lather it with shampoo and the worse should be out. You, young man know better that to prank your sisters or do the chilli hot pants have to be brought up again. Charlie, stop goading your brother you're as bad as your Uncle Kol."

"Mom. We have to leave for school in a hour." Florence whined

"Better hurry up then." She groaned and ran off.

Florence looked like me but had a flare for the dramatics. If something was bad it was worse and nearly the end of the world. She was the popular girl with her sister at her school and was very liked. She like me and her Aunt's loved shopping and had to have the perfect outfit before leaving for school.

Clara was a Daddies girl and had started writing journals, like her father she was happy with jeans t-shirt and a air of mystery. Even though the girls were 12 years old they kept up with our family and had bold personalities.

"What's going on?" Stefan asked finally coming in. Clara smiled and ran to her Dad who still to this day picked her up like she was a child.

"Florence is being a drama queen again." Charlie replied

"Am not! I heard that weasel!" Stefan and I chuckled.

"Are you sure she hasn't had her first monthly?" Ansel added

"Ansel." I rolled my eyes

"Right, you are grounded for two weeks." I added pointing to my eldest.

"I'm 18."

"And still in high school and still living under this roof. No but's, you know what It's like when your sister goes off on one. You two will be taking the girls to school and picking them up. We have business to attend to.

"But Mom, I have a date I need to get ready for." Charlie protested

"Oh, right well check this. Don't care. " I tapped his shoulder

"She's right you Date girls as if it's a hobby." Ansel retorted

"No one likes a kiss..."

"Finish that sentence and you'll be grounded too." Stefan told his step son. "Not in front of your sister."

"They huffed and left I smiled softly at my husband.

"Don't you just love family?"

The End