Chapter Fourteen - Happiness Part Two

"Please welcome the newlyweds

"Please welcome the newlyweds. Mr and Mrs Stefan Salvatore!" I heard Damon announce, both of us entered with utter happiness. Our friends and family cheered and clapped as we entered. I greeted some of them as we sat down. Dad thanked everyone for coming at then we sat down to eat.

"Mommy, what are we having?" Ansel asks as the food is brought out.

"Don't worry you're having fish fingers and chips."

"Yay."

"Special occasion, remember. Now you know what to say."

"Thank you." They told the waitress who sat their plates in front of them.

"Good Manners." Once the food was done with everyone started mingling. Reneesme started playing with her cousins.

"Jacqueline." Eleazer and Carmen came over.

"Hi." I hugged them and kissed both cheeks

"Congratulations."

"Thank you." I shivered a little. Stefan noticed and slipped his jacket over my shoulders.

"You look beautiful, everything is amazing."

"I know, like a fairy tale." I greeted Kate and Tanya. We talked for a bit before Jess, Mike, Eric and Angela.

"Hey, I'm so glad you came."

"Thanks for inviting us. We were surprised you did."

"Mommy, Mommy." Charlie came running up to me "Ansel is being naughty." Ansel came running up behind him

"Am not." I crouch down.

"Boys what did I say about today?"

"Best Behaviour." I hummed

"Now are you on your best behaviour?" the look down sheepishly "Come meet some of Mommy's friends.

"Babies, this is Jess, Mike, Eric and Angela. Mommy and Aunt Bella's friends from high school." I lifted Ansel while Stefan had Charlie