Hanna

Hanna felt sick to her stomach. She couldn't believe this was happening. One of her best friends was murdered by her other best friend who was in love with her best friend who was dead but really alive.         It was all too much for her and Spencer. Especially Hanna. Now with Ali back, the Police would question her everyday, she'd be in the media, she'd have to go to court as a witness. It was all too much.
        Plus, Hanna wouldn't be the "It girl" anymore. Ali most likely would be. Hanna would just be Ali's loser friend again.
        She'd been run over before. But after hearing Aria was dead..Hanna thought being ran over would be paradise. It probably would be. Because people other than Mona knew where she was. But only A knew where Aria was so she was left there for hours. Hours.
        Hanna took a shaky breath. It was all too much for her to handle. Way too much.
        "Hanna, can I borrow your Michael Kors wedges for prom?" Kate called from upstairs.
        "Sure. I'm wearing Chloe anyway." Hanna replied. "My wedges will looks awesome with your dress...just don't wreck them!"
        Kate laughed softly. "Thanks! I won't!"
        Hanna stumbled over to the drawer. She slowly opened it and pulled out a knife. "God..." She sobbed lightly. She then slowly dragged the knife across her wrist. She watched the blood drip onto the hardwood floor. Tears streamed her cheeks. She couldn't think. She was slipping. The knife slipped from her hand. Her wrist was a bloody. Her hand was red. The kitchen started spinning.
Hanna heard Kate gracefully walk down the stairs. "So, Han! What do you-" she stopped mid-sentence. "Hanna! Hanna!" Kate cried and darted into the kitchen.
        Hanna fell forward. Kate held her up. "God," she mumbled. "I'm gonna get blood on your dress."
"I don't give a shit about that right now!" Kate screeched. "Tom! Mom! Someone! Help!" Kate cried.
Hanna's knees buckled and she fell to the ground. "Just . . . let . . . me . . . die . . . see . . . Aria . . . heaven . . . " Hanna mumbled.
        Kate shook her head. "No, you will not die, Hanna!" Kate looked around. She yanked a dish towel off the counter and pressed it tightly to Hanna's wrist. "Someone! Tom! Mom! Mr. Wright! Mrs. Florence! Someone...help! Please!" Kate sobbed. Tears flowed out of Kate's eyes and stained her dress and Hanna's silk blouse. "Fuck Hanna! You will not die! Don't die!"
        Just then the door opened. "Kate, Hanna, we are home." Isabel called. "Kate, why are you crying?" Isabel wandered into the kitchen. "Where's Hanna?"
"Mom, call 911!" Kate cried.
        Isabel cried when she saw Hanna. But she didn't move.
        "NOW!" Kate cried. "Tom!"
        Tom came running into the kitchen. "Kate? What's wrong?" He asked. "Hanna!" He dropped the groceries once he saw his blood daughter almost dead on the floor. "Hanna!"
        "Daddy..." Hanna smiled. "I'm sorry...too much..." The world went black.