Chapter 32-C A U G H T

Valeen's POV

Nasan na ba yung dress ko?Di ko makita seriously?
"Ayun!"-Nakita ko din pagtingin ko sa side ko.
"HUWATTT?!"-Sigaw ko ng makitang hindi nadagdag yung flower na gusto ko at may mga hindi na matibay na tahi.Ughh!No choice ako na ang gagawa.Tinawagan ko yung babae,yung incharged dito.

"Hello?"-I greeted
"Uh,Ms.Valeen?"-Tanong nung babae
"What happen to my dress?!"-I asked
"Uhmm ma'am someone approached me and said you called hwe and dismiss what you have said"-She reasoned.
Who could that be?!My god!
"I'll report this!I wnat to talk to your manager!You should assure me first!"-I madly said
"We are very sorry ma'am"
"Who told you that?"-I ask
"Oh,as far as I remember her name po is Lily Tanzania.Nakita ko po sa ID nya."
I ended the call.Aish that girl!THAT LILY!!NASA KANYA NA NGA SI FELIX ANO PA BANG KAILANGAN NYA HA?!INAANO KO BA SYA,HA?!

Mrs.Shin's POv
(Principal)

I knocked on Ms.Lida's room.The adviser of Ms.Lily.
"Come in"-I heard and I entered.
"So ready to be the judge?"-I ask her smiling
"Yes no problem ma'am."-She answered.
I stand and ask permission to her to check on her things.Something caught my attention.An ALMANAC 2017.I opened the first page and suddenly a paper slips out.I looked at Ms.Lida to see if she is busy.I pick up the paper and saw a note.
Note:Remember,I'll get 200,000 thousand pesos and Hongkong ticket from Ms.Tanzania if I'll let her win in the contest.

I read.Maybe she reminded herself.I put back the almanac,still holding the paper.I slammed my hands on her table and gave her the paper.
"What's the meaning of that?"-I said in an authority tone
"Ma-am,Li-ly told me,that...she,she should win"-She stuttered.
"No!No!Be FAIR ENOUGH!Don't tell first to her that I already know that,or else...YOU ARE FIRED."-I said eye-ing her.And make my way out at her room.Lily Tanzania really doesn't know how to playbfair.And how to kept a secret.*smirked*

———-
Hellah!!Yeah!Nakaud akonheheheh!Hope you like it!!Votes po.Bye!
Gonna hangout with Lieannaaaaa28 !Follow her,read her story!Byee!

Fabellous07~
Franceska~