Chapter 24-They forgot?

Valeen's POV

Pagkagising ko,naghilmos agad ako at bumaba.Woah!Andito pala si Mark at look,parang naguusap sila ni mama.Nang mapansin nila ako.Happy Bday to ME!!!Yepeeyy!
"Nak,kain ka na tayo."-Yun ang unang sabi ni mama.Alam ba nilang b-day ko ngayon?OH NAKALIMUTAN NILA??!!Impossible.Let's see.
"Do you remember anything this day?"-I asked to them.
"Hmm.There's nothing event today.Doba Mark?"-Tanong ni mama kay Mark at tumaho ito.ENGLISH ALERT!!You know why I am speaking in English because I'm pissed.Fvck.
I sit down and eat.After eating I go directly to Mark's car.Shit!Ugh!Why did they forget my bday?!My special day?!

Mark started to drive and broke the silence
"Hey,Valeen.Namumula ka na sa galit ah.What happened to you?"-Wow ha.He has a rights to ask me that?!Fvck!
"Happened your face!"-I shouted and he just laugh.I don't know but my tears started ro fell.And Mark is worried.
"Love why you cryin'?"-He asked
"Stop asking,if you don't know what's the occasion today!"-I shouted and he smiled
"Is the occasion big deal for you?"-He asked and smiled widely
"Oh c'mon,Stop the car and drop me off!"-I said and he just shook no
"No"-He firmly said
"Drop me off OR Drop me off?"-I asled sartistically.
No choice,but he stopped the car,and drop me off.I slammed the door.Good for him.Now,I'm here in the Ice cream shop and ordered.
"1 Pistacho and Cashew Ice Cream pls."-I said and after 2mins.The ice cream was served.I ate it and start thinking.

Do they reall forget about my birthday?My special day?It's impossible!Huhuhu.I can't Take it anymore.Why do they really need to forget that!Fck!Do they know what it feels?!Ouch!!It's really a BIG OUCH!Shittt..

I didn't notice but I am crying.I immediately step out in the ice cream shop.I walk on the pedestrian lane,and didn't notice there is a car coming in my direction.Someone pulled me to stay away from it.O ghad.It is almost an accident.
"Felix?"-I asked in assurance when I saw him.But then Lily came
"You?!What are you doing with my boyfriend?!Huh?"-Lily asked.Boyfriend?Sila na pala?!Ay wow.Sasampalin ko sana sya ng hawakan ni Felix ang kamay ko.Oo si Felix
"Don't.Ever.Hurt.My.Girl."-Felix seriously and firmly said.I imediately stay away from their place.

*******
Di ko po muna hinabaan yung chapter.Sunod na chapter nalang.