"Can you tell me more about him?" she asks as they walk silently.

"Just know, he has always been kind" he smiles.

*******

"I know how to ride a horse" Crystal protests as Adrian checks on the horse's sole.

"Never said you don't"

"Then why do I have to have someone hold the reins for me"

"A Lady never rides a horse like a man, also your dress will make it difficult"

"I can always wear some pants underneath" she grins as she jumps and sits on the horse making Adrian shakes his head in displeasure.

"Yes, but you are not a man nor are you any other woman, you are to be a Queen and a Queen should act like a Lady not some wild untamed dog" he sighs making her sigh.

"I don't want to be a Lady" she grumbles.

"That's why we are trying hard to turn you into one, now get off the horse before he throw you off and you fall down unladylike" he warns as he runs his hand soothingly on the horse.

"I heard some maids, they were going to the market. I have yet to see it, can I go as well?" she asks and he shakes his head no.

"Please Ad, I have been good have I not?" she begs.

"It's a place filled with human Cry, we can hardly handle you. I cannot take the risk to expose you to humans"

"What do you take me for? Some wild animal?" she asks offended at his words.

"No, but the more distance we have with humans the better. You are soon to be a queen and you need to start and think like one" he speaks as he walks away with the horse.

"Perhaps you should learn some human manners or read a book on how to treat a girl" she shouts but he just keeps on walking away from her.

"This place is no fun" she mumbles kicking a pebble as she makes her way back to the castle only to stop as she finds her mother along with some woman walking towards the back of the house so she follows them.

*******

Crystal hides behind the bushes as she finds her mother along with some women standing making a circle and chanting something, she watches as the flower on the middle of them disappears before it appears once again making her gasps in shock.

The flower dies as the concentration of the women breaks hearing her gasps and she stands wide eyes getting caught.

"Crystal" her mother shouts at her and Crystal steps out of the bush to walk towards them.

"What are you doing here?" her mother asks and she gulps nervously.

"What were you all doing?" she asks instead and her mother tilts her head before a soft smile forms on her face.

"Would you like to learn it?" she offers and Crystal frowns not knowing how she should answer.

"Don't fret child, what I will teach you is way better and fun than what others are teaching you. I am sure what I will teach you will be better than the soups you taste in your lessons" she states.

"Umm, I don't know" she mutters staring at the dead flower which blooms back to its original form and Crystal's head snaps towards her mother meeting her gaze.

"Until the guard dog is around you, I will never show you things you are capable of, but if you try and are interested I am sure we can find a way out...

To learn things that are useful" she speaks before she walks to where Crystal is and runs her hand through Crystal's hair.

"While you may inheritance this kingdom from your father's side, you have yet to explore what I, your mother's heritance has in for you...