"Mimi ...You Awake ?" Lani Said While Knocking On The Door

"Yeah Girl, Its Open," I Said Putting Some Lip Gloss On.

She Walked Into The Bedroom And We Instantly Started Hugging. OMG, I Missed This Girl! We Grew Even More Closer Throughout The Years & She's Like A Sister To Me.

"I Missed You So Much." She Said As We Still Hugged.

"I Missed You Too ! Where The Kids & Derrick At ?" I Asked As We Walked Out My Room.

"Oh, August Came By So Him & Derrick Took All The Kids Out To The Park." She Said As We Walked Into The Kitchen.

"Look In That Top Cabinet And Hand Me That Bottle Of Moet ," I Said Pulling Two Wine Glasses Out The Cabinet

" Yaasss Girl !! Turn Up" She Said Laughing

My Head Was Full Of Thoughts And I Needed A Drink Or Two ! Maybe Chris Is Trying To Tell Me Something..Maybe I Should Just Move On From August...Maybe I Should Just Talk To August About This...I Don't Know What To Do!! I'll Figure It Out.

"Mimi You A'ight...What You Thinking About ?" She Said Pouring Me A Glass On Moet

"..I'm Confused Lani! Christ Came In My Dream And Said Me And August Is Good For Each other, But I's Other Niggas Who'll Cherish My Love Better...So Does That Mean. Should Stay or Leave August For Good." I Said Sighing And Fiddling With My Fingers..

"Well You Know How Chris Was He Could Say Something But Mean Another..So I Would Just Follow My Heart." She Said Shrugging Her Shoulders.

"Yeah Maybe Your Right Girl....So How Have You & Derrick Been?" I Said Smiling At Her.

"Girrrlll Let Me Tell You !!!.." She Said Smirking Her Ass Off.

Wow..Lani Has Always Been The Type To Love To Gossip About Anything & Everything. I Found It Pretty Funny But I Knew I Could Trust Her So I Wasn't Too Worried About Her Spreading My Business around. Turns Out Derrick Cheated On Her A Few Months Ago But She Ended Up Forgiving Him & She Says They Haven't Had No Problems Lately, Besides Him Wanting Another Baby. But Lani Disagrees With His Wishes Because She Feels That They Already Have Enough Kids, If You Ask Me I Just Think She's Nervous.

" Mommy !!!" Messiah Yelled Walking Into The Kitchen.

"Hey Siah !!" I Said Picking Him Up Into My Arms And Kissing His Cheek.

"Jayceon & Adrian Outside Playing Basketball Wif' Malik..." He Said Laying His Head On My Shoulder.

"Hey Baby," August Said Walking In The Kitchen.

"Hey Ugly," I Said Pecking August's Lips

Messiah Rolled His Eyes At August And Jump Down Off My Lap.

"What's Wrong Wit' You ?" August Said To Messiah Who Was Mumbling Under His Breath As He Left The Kitchen

"NOTHING !" He Said With An Attitude

I've Seen Messiah Upset Before And He Usually Just Sits In His Room Playing His Piano & Doesn't Answer Anybody But This Was Different..As A Mother I Know When My Baby Is Hurting Or Upset.

"What You Do To My Son August.." I Said Glaring At Him

"I Ain't Do Nothing ! " He Said Putting His Hands Up

"Mmhh...How Long He Been Acting Like This?" I Said Staring Him In His Eyes.

"Ever Since We Left Pizza Palace.." Derrick Said While Holding Lani His Arms

"Mmhh ...Move August." I Said Kinda Pushing Him Out The Way.

I Walked Out The Kitchen And Headed To Find Messiah, I Checked The Play Room And He Wasn't In There, I Checked His Room And He Wasn't In There. So I Went Towards The Bathroom But Saw The Basement Door Cracked Open. I Was About To Shut The Door When I Decided To Check If Messiah Was Down There & He Was ...Playing His Piano Humming A Little Tune...

"Messiah..You Okay Baby ?" I Asked Walking Towards Him

"...." He Said Nothing, Just Nodded His Head Yes.

"You Sure ?..You Seem Upset" I Said Sitting Next To Him On One Of The Chairs.

"I Don't Wanna Go To Daddy House No More.." He Said With His Head Down.

"Why Not ?" I Asked As My Heart Began To Pound..

"I Just Don't Want Too.." He Said Hitting Some Keys On His Piano..

"C'mon Baby You Can Talk To Me." I Said Putting His Head Up So He Could Look Me On My Eyes.

"Mommy I'm Fine, I Just Don't Wanna Be At Daddy House No more." He Said Weakly.

I Sat In The Basement With Messiah For About 20 More Minutes Singing & Playing The Piano With Him. Eventually We Went Back Upstairs & Everybody Except Lani Were Sitting In The Livingroom About To Watch A Movie.

"I'm About To Go To The Market & Get The Stuff For Thanksgiving Dinner. You Coming?" Lani Said Grabbing Her Purse.

"Yeah Girl Lets Go" I Said Picking My Purse Up Off The Stand Next To The Door.

"Can I Go Mommy ....Please" Messiah Said Hugging My Leg

"Sure Baby You Can Come" I Said Making Him Smile Widely.

"Baby Where You Bouta Go." August Said Walking Up Too Me

"To The Store With Lani. Messiah Coming With Me So You Got Jay & Adrian." I Said Picking Messiah Up..

"A'ight Little Man, Daddy Will See You When You Get Back" August Said Ticking Messiah's Stomach But Messiah Just Looked At Him Like "Nigga Bye".

"Oh..Kay..Bye Beautiful" August Said Confused & Then Kissing My Lips One More Time Before Walking Back To The Living room.

After I Got Messiah In The Car And Settled I Got In The Car And Started It Up. As I Was Backing Out The Driveway, Lani Turned The Radio On & Turn Down For What Was Playing. Messiah Loveess This Song! Haha

Mmhhh What Do You Think Is Going On :

- What Is Chris Trying To Tell Mimi ?

-Does Chris Want Aug & Mimi Together ?

-What's Wrong With Messiah ?

COMMENT !!!! HAHAHA