O5.. FILLER CHAPTER

M i l a n

The Kids We're Upstairs In Their Beds Sleep And I Was Sitting On August's Couch With Him Watching Jasons Lyric. Trick or Treating Was Fun..Even Though I Got Chased By Some Guy Dressed As Michael Myers, Which Turned Out To Be Kirko. He Stopped Chasing Me When I Threw My Heel At Him And It Hit Him In The Face. But Other Than That I Enjoyed Being With August & The Kids..It Felt Like We Were A Mini Family Again, It Felt As If A Divorce Never even took Place Between Us.

"It's Getting Late Aug & I Should Head Home," I Said About To Put My Heels Back On

"Exactly. It's Getting Late. Too Late For You To Be Driving So Stay The Night." He Said Pulling Me Back Onto The Couch

"August I Can't -" I Started Before He Cut Me Off

"I Already Know What You Bouta Say. Just Put On One Of My Shirts.. You Know Where They At. Everything Still In The Same Place." He Said Unzipping My Dress

I Playfully Rolled My Eyes At Him And Got Up From The Couch. I Headed Up The Stairs And Into August's Room. I Searched Through His Closet & Dresser Until I Found A Regular White T- Shirt.I Stripped From My Marilyn Monroe Costume & Put On The White Shirt. I Walked Out The Bedroom And Went Back Too The Livingroom. I Laid In August's Arms While Watching Our Favorite Show "Martin" This Show Always Reminds Me Of How Me & August's Relationship Is.

" Well, I'm Getting Tired. I'm Sleeping In The Guest Room." I Said Kissing His Cheek.

" Why Sleep In The Guest Room When You Could Just Sleep In My Bed With Me." He Said Wrapping His Arms Around Me.

"No, I'm Fine," I Said Removing His Arms From Around Me.

" Please Mimi..." He Said Holding My Hand.

"Okay, August.C'mon," I Said Smiling

I Got In August's Bed ...Right Back On The Side I Used To Lay In When We Were Together. I Already Knew This Was A New Bed Because This One Was Way Bigger & ...Wait Imma Just Ask To Be Curious !.

"August...Is This A New Bed Or The Same Bed You And Ya Last Chick Had" I Said Sitting Up.

"Don't Worry Baby, Right After She Decided To Leave Me I Bought A Brand New Bed.." He Said Pulling Me Into His Arms.

August Has Always Been The Sweet Romantic Type When It Came To Making Me Happy. The Way He Was Holding Me In His Arms Right Now Definitely Brung Back Memories...Memories That Made Me Wanna Fall Asleep Like This Ever Night All Over Again.

"Milan Can I Ask You Something.." Aug Said Holding My Hand

"What Is It ?" I Said Turning Around So I Was Facing Him.

"What's Up With You & Tyga.." He Asked Staring In My Eyes

"..Nothing. He Asked Me Out On A Date, But I Canceled So I Could Go Trick or Treating With You And The Kids ...Why'd You Ask?" I Said As My Thumb Rubbed Up And Down His Tattoo on His Face That Said "made". I've Always Loved His Side Burn Tattoos..Actually All His Tattoos They Tell Great Stories..

"He Was In The Studio With Us Before I Went On Tour & You Already Know How Me And Him Dont Like Eachother Like That. So He Was Saying All Kinds Of Sh!t Like How He Already Had Sex With You...I Ignored Everything His Ass Was Saying..But It Wasn't Easy." He Said Getting Mad All Over Again.

"Baby Calm Down. All That Shit He Said Was A Lie! I Never Had Sex With Him, I Don't Even Like Him Like That! So You NEVER gotta Worry About That " I Said Outlining His Tattoos On His Arm

"A'ight Good ... I Would Hate To Be On First 48 For Killing That Nigga" He Said Laughing

"Boy Hush! You Ain't Bout That Life." I Said Laughing

"You Ain't Bout That Life So Hush !" He Said Rubbing My Thigh

I Kissed His Lips One Last Time Before I Snuggled Into His Chest And Fell Right Asleep In His Arms. I Can Truly Say Even When We Got The Divorce I Never Let Go Of Him & He Never Let Go Of Me.

FILLER CHAPTER!!!!! I KNOW ITS SHORT ANOTHER UPDATE COMING TOMORROW