Chapter 31

Author: Finally, I did it! Thank you to everyone for being patient and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

1 hour later...

Oi, you sure I should continue doing this? This thing looks incredibly pitiful now you know.

Yeah, I think you went a little too far.

There were craters all over the ground, claw marks from both the wolf and me litter the ground as well. Hell, a lot of the trees nearby have been burned down.

The wolf itself is already sprawled on the ground, wheezing and whimpering.

Author: What? You want me to write details about what happened during the fight and it's injuries? No.

Alright, now push your mana into the wolf.

Okay.

I put my hand on the wolf's head and sent in my mana.

The moment the mana went in, it flew around inside the wolf's body and particularly it's brain.

After like, 5 minutes, I finally finished and I took my hand off the wolf's head.

What the hell did the mana do?

It basically formed like a bridge between your brains.

What exactly the link can do?

You can speak telepathiclly, know each the other person's location, send mana to help the other, hell, it can even let you summon each other.

That is gonna be very useful if anything bad happens. By the way, another question?

What?

Can you tell what is this fellow's personality like?

Well, he is a bit arrogant, but since you beat him up fair and square, that went down a lot. He's basically a much bigger and deadlier dog.

Ok, wait how old is this guy?

Around 6 years old.

.........Damn, now I feel bad.

Nah, it's alright. The fella isn't even traumatised. Heck, he's even nuzzling your hand right now.

True. By the way, is the link so easy to make?

No. The target needs to be willing for it to work.

Okay. Oh yeah, one more thing.

Yeah?

What should I name this guy?

.........................

Seriously?

Oh shut up, I can't name for sh*t.

And you think I can?

.......................

We're screwed.
We're screwed.