Chapter 15

Salin POV

"You were not lying captain." I said as I look at the calm citizens, suprised.

"I told you this, Lord Dragon. An observer of a god is usually someone that will stay neutral and please, call me Ancel." Said the captain.

Oh right, what do you exactly want me to do again?

Well, you need to observe the world and see if there is any possibility of disasters happening and that's basically it.

That's......

Simple? Yes. Easy? No.

How is it not easy?

You think you can go anywhere in the world that easily? My name got you in this town, but some places will need some degree of subtlety to go to.

True. 

"Lord Dragon?"

I looked at Ancel.

"What?"

"You said the god of spirits, Aeyr decided to make you an observer. Did he tell you to do anything else?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Then why did your god want you to save our town?"

"Because I was about to turn the other way."

His face cramped as he looked at me.

Then I suddenly remembered.

Oh yeah, what was the other reason again?

Your first destination is the human capital, but since us gods can't interfere that much with matters like these you have to ask them.

Ok.

"There was another reason."

He looked at me with curiosity in his eyes.

"What was it?"

"He wanted me to ask for directions."

"To where?"

"The capital of you humans."

"Oh, if it's about that, here then." He pulled out a rolled up map from a satchel on the back of his armor. "That is a map of the entire human kingdom. I hope that will help you in your journey, Lord Dragon."

"Thanks, goodbye."

I turn back into a dragon and started to fly to the capital.

Uh, kid?

Yeah?

You're going the wrong way.

................................