Bad Boys Get Punished

Depuis le début

"Are you OK?" Chris asked Ricky. He may be willing to let him to this to him, but he was still Chris's baby so he had to check on him. Ricky nodded.

Chris turned on the prod and hovered it above Ricky's body.

"Don't. Move.'' Chris instructed. He wanted to make this as torturous as possible. Ricky held as still as he could, hoping that if he behaved well enough, Chris wouldn't use whatever he had that was making this noise. It didn't sound too pleasant.

Chris teased Ricky like this a while longer being finally zapping Ricky on the nipple.

"Angffg!!" Ricky screamed.

Chris chuckled darkly and touched Ricky's stomach and chest and shoulders with the prod, all making Ricky scream. Chris set the prod down for a bit and pulled Ricky's Ricky's panties off. He reached up and removed the blindfold from ricky so he could watch. Chris picked up the prod again and hovered it above the tip of Ricky's cock. Ricky's eyes widened with fear as he watched Chris move the prod closer and closer. He shook his head and let out a whimper. Chris laughed and pulled the prod back once again. Rickys body was heaving with every breath, breaths of silent relief. Just when he thought Chris was done, Chris quickly tapped Ricky's cock with the prod. "Oops," he said carelessly as he watched ricky thrash in the bed.
    Chris rubbed his hand up and down rickys side to soothe him, and stopped when his breathing steadied. He then started stroking Ricky's cock quickly, getting him fully hard before slipping on the cock ring he had stashed in the bag. He turned it on and enjoyed listening to the moans and whimpers that followed. He stripped himself of his boxers and started stroking himself in front of Ricky.

''Juft fucfk meh algredfy.'' Ricky begged. Chris quit stroking himself and took the gag out of Ricky's mouth.

"What was that darling? Daddy couldn't quite understand that,'' he said.

"JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!" Ricky yelled. He was sick of waiting. Chris slapped Ricky's face hard.

''What have I said about you saying that?" Chris asked angrily. Ricky huffed and gave Chris a dirty look. Chris shoved the gag back in Ricky's mouth and grabbed a bottle of lube. He poured some on Ricky's hole and some on the fingers. He slipped three inside of ricky, causing him to yelp out of pain. Chris began moving his fingers in and out of Ricky at a decent pace. He slowly slipped in a fourth, so that Ricky could be better prepared for the fucking he was about to receive. After a few minutes, Chris removed his fingers and leaned down to kiss Ricky's cheek. He pulled the gag out again and kissed him roughly on the lips, hoping to distract him from the pain he was about to feel from the stretch. He slowly started to enter Ricky and when he saw Ricky wince, he moved his hand under rickys head and kissed him deeply. When he got his full length inside, he pulled back.

"Are you OK?" He asked Ricky. Ricky nodded and moaned.

"Good," said Chris. He began moving in and out, slowly at first so Ricky could adjust.

"Mmmfff faster daddy!'' Ricky said. ''More, more, more!!"

Chris complied and began thrusting harder. Ricky responded by moaning loudly. Chris grabbed one of Ricky's legs and threw it over his shoulder, giving himself a better angle. Immediately, Ricky let out a scream, indicating that Chris had found the right spot. He slammed into him again and again. Ricky thought his voice was going to blow out, but he didn't care. Despite not being able to cum, this was some of the most amazing pleasure he's ever felt. Chris reached down and took of the cock ring and began stroking Ricky at a fast pace.

"Don't you dare cum until I tell you to,'' Chris said harshly. Ricky squeezed his eyes shut and gritted his teeth trying to hold it in. His stomach muscles tightened relentlessly as he felt closer and closer to releasing.

"Please daddy, please let me cum. I'll be a good whore for you, please.'' Ricky begged.

"You're being good alright,'' Chris said. ''But not yet.'' Ricky began pulling on the cuffs, surely leaving marks, as chris continued pounding him. He bit his lip to the point of drawing blood. Chris noticed how pained he looked and enjoyed the sight.

"Cum for me baby,'' he commanded and at those words rickys eyes rolled into the back of his head as he came, letting out a demonic sounding scream. His back arched and he thrust his hips up. He was breathing short, quick breaths as he came down from the high and Chris began thrusting again. "I'm close baby, can you manage a little longer?" Ricky nodded his head let out more moans as Chris wrecked his ass. After a few minutes, Chris grabbed Ricky by the shoulders and thrust as deep as he could. He threw his head back and moaned as he came, filling Ricky up. Ricky moaned as he felt the warm substance fill him.
  Chris pulled out and collapsed onto the bed next to Ricky. They were both drenched in sweat, some blood here and there. Both were a panting, sweating mess and both were exhausted. Chris reached up and undid the cuffs. Ricky's arms fell limply beside him and he looked over at Chris. "We should do this more often,'' he said.

Chris smirked and replied,''Seriously? That was supposed to be a punishment, you weren't supposed to like it.''

"Well then you need to do a better job at making it seem like a punishment,'' Ricky teased.

"C'mere you,'' Chris said. Ricky rolled over into Chris's arms. Chris pulled him close and kissed him softly. "You did a good job.''

Ricky smiled. "And you did a good job at making sure I wont be able to walk for a couple weeks. '' Chris laughed and pulled Ricky in closer. Despite their both being hot, sweaty, and messy, they continued kissing each other and clinging to each other. Chris finally pulled back.

"What do you say I go get us a nice warm bath going?" Chris asked.

Ricky nodded. "Yes please daddy, extra bubbles?"

Chris laughed at rickys quick little transformation at the mention of a bath.

"Extra bubbles.'' He agreed.