Seanthony Episode One: A Side Track

Savanna stared deep into Juan's eyes.

"How did you get here? Why are you here?" She said

Juan showed his wings to the others, and stepped in from the door way. Sean still laid on the ground, with a horn dick shape forever imprinted in his back. He didn't like it that much.

Juan grabbed Sean's lifeless body and threw it out the window. Savanna's reptile skin glistened in the studio lighting.

Just then, Principal Mr. Yugdab walked in. "How are my favorite celebr-" Yugdab said, choking on the words as he saw the scene in front of him.

A completely naked Anthony, a giant lizard lady, and a mexican boy with wings stood in the middle of the 1MTS set, standing around a blood soaked bed. 

Mr. Yugdab turned around and closed the door, and called the swat team.

"I may hate both of you," Savanna said, "But the swat team will be here soon, so we'll have to get rid of them fast and then we can fight."

"Very good idea Lizard Lady!" Juan said. He flew out the window, grabbed Sean, and came back in. He took his magical wand and brought him back from the dead.

"What... Happened?" Sean said, staggering with every word.

"Friction" Anthony responded

Savanna shed a tear, for the fallen soldiers.

Just then, through every opening in the room, the swat team circled the four, and aimed their guns and bombs.

"Let us go, the bitches!" Juan roared!

Savanna grabbed Anthony's horn dick and whipped him around her head, throwing him right at two swat dudes, killing them on impact.

Sean grabbed Juan and they flew over all of them, as Sean pissed fire on the other swat team members.

Everyone in that room besides the four died that day, one from a bladder infection, and the other 5 from murder.

They all high-fived, and Anthony kissed his horn, and stroked it gently.

They went out of the doors of the burning 1MTS set, and made their way to the rest of the school, where there was 1500 swat team members.

"We're going to need more fire power!" Juan yelled.

Just then, a shirtless Tyler took off his swat costume, and pointed his gun at the other SWATs.

"Get ready, for a rodeo." He said.