Scepter Training: Royal Treasury Escape Room

I think they upload this last week and I forgot to post this, but anyways, here you go!

Ha! Omg I love Elena!! She's so smart and funny!😂😂 But I think she still needs more training, don't you think?😂😂 I know she'll definitely master the use of the scepter. I just know it!

But I gotta say, please don't hate me for what I'm about to say...

Mateo is in every short and almost every episode so far in season 2. I mean the scepter training could just be Zuzo and Elena...but I get that he helps her a lot and trust me, I love Mateo and stuff, but don't you think that he's already in a sufficient amount of episodes. Like in some he doesn't really need to be in. Don't get me wrong, I love watching Mateo teaching his friend Elena out and watching her learning from him. However, we barely get to see the other characters' bond anymore. I know in the next episode, which will premiere this Saturday, (tomorrow or today, or whenever you read this... yay!) Gabe will be in it...but where's Naomi? Mateo is in this episode...again...and I would like to all four of them working together or at least episodes with more Gabe and Elena moments, more Elena and Naomi bestie bonding time. We only get to see more Mateo and Elena...I mean that's fine since I adore their friendship but I want to see her friendship grow between her other friends as well.

And not only her friends, but her family as well. Like, for example, Elena and Francisco grandfather-granddaughter bond, or Elena and Esteban cousin bond, or Elena and Luisa grandmother-granddaughter bond. More Isabel and Elena sister time bond as well. Even during these times where Shuriki returns.

Anyways, those are my opinions. Please vote and comment and thanks for reading!

Adiós!