Good Morning Princesa

"Good morning everybody!" screamed Elena happily as she walked down the hall towards the dining room to eat breakfast. She decided to stop by her sister's room to walk with her. Elena knocked Isabel's bedroom door and said happily, "Good morning Isabel!!!" "Good morning Elena!!!" said Isabel as she came out of her room. "C'mon time to eat breakfast, I'm starving" replied Elena. Once they got to the dining room, two royal guards were already standing outside the door. "Good morning Hector, Good morning Gabe" Elena said as she went inside. Gabe replied, "Good Morning Princesa" and smiled and bowed and so does Hector. "Good morning everyone, wonderful day isn't it!" gleamed Elena as she sat down to eat breakfast. "Good morning" said Luisa. "Good morning" said Francisco. "Good morning Elena" said Esteban. "Elena, we are going to have a visit from a prince so you guys can meet" said Francisco. Elena was shocked. "Seriously! Where is he from? What is his name?" "He's Prince Alonso of Cordoba" answered Esteban. "Cordoba?" inquired Elena. "Yes mijita we are very good friends with them" said Luisa. "And we were hoping to reunite our kingdoms together as one" exclaimed Esteban. "Together?" Elena said with a confused look on her face. "You mean....together like together together or just together?"she inquired. "Yes together together like marriage when you're old enough so when you become Queen he becomes the King" said Esteban. "But I was kinda thinking that I should choose who will rule with me by my side," replied Elena confused. "Like someone I love no matter if he has a royal status or not" "No no Elena you think to married a prince not a commoner from the village or something it has to be a prince" replied Esteban. "We'll talk about it in our meeting which will be in a few hours" said Francisco.

There's chapter 1! Sorry it didn't have much Elena×Gabe but I promise that the next chapter will. Please like, comment, and follow me thanks!!!