The Royal Meeting

Previously....

  After we pulled away, she smiled and leaned closer to me! Or was I leaning closer to her? I didn't really know. My heart started pounding fast as we leaned into each other and then I realized that our faces were just inches apart! We closed our eyes.....  

Elena POV
After Gabe and I hugged, I felt an urge to lean in and kiss him. I don't know what has gotten into me but it's just he's he's soo cute and so sweet and always want to protect me. Now there's a gentleman. We both closed our eyes and our faces were just a few inches apart. My heart was pumping fast and hard. Our lips was about to touch, until I heard Esteban called out my name. "Elena!" he yelled. "It's time for our meeting!!" Gabe and I pulled away before he seen us about to kiss. (NOOO WWHHHYY!!!! Lol) We both acted like we were just talking. "Esteban, you scared me.....I'll be right over thanks Gabe for accompanying  me see ya" I said sounding a little disappointed. "See ya" he said weakly. And so I went with Esteban.

"Elena, now is there anything you would like to talk about.....like the Prince?" my Abuela asked. "Actually yes, I don't want to marry this prince when I'm a little older" I said sternly.  "But why not?" inquired Abuelo. "Well because number 1, I might fall in love with someone else not a prince" I said thinking about the so close kiss that me and Gabe almost had. "Nonsense! Prince Alonso is a charming prince, and when you meet him today, you guys will chat for a while and fall in love or whatever you teenagers call it these days" Esteban replied. "I don't know I guess" I said weakly not being able to defend myself. "Okay, it's settle the Prince will come in a few hours so you can get dressed" Abuelo said. I was disappointed,  angry, worried, etc. I don't know what I'm going to do with this Prince Charming....

Well, there you go...Chapter 2 hope you guys like it I'll update as soon as I can maybe today or tomorrow. Thank you!! Shoutouts to StormAwakening for following me, for commenting, and for voting on my chapters. Thanks you're the best!!