7

Ragini is sitting on the bed which is decorated in flowers.

She can't believe it.. she has just married..!!

Her mind revolves around the past incidents..

Rajan going away.. later, her parents again fixing marriage with same previous  groom Laksh.. and he too loves her..!!

Ragini just feels her life as a movie instead of life.

"Getting a feel of novel..!!"

Ragini sighs.

Then Laksh enters the room.. she keeps looking at Laksh.. Laksh smiles and sits beside her.. Ragini moves a little far from him.

Rag:: see, i have only married you to make my parents happy. They have accepted my decision previously being mom to Rajan. Now, as responsibility.. I have accepted their request..!! I will never have feelings for you.. nor I will love you..!! So, don't try to force on me or don't even try to touch me..!! How I used to say always that I don't have trust on love and marriages.. my word is same now too..! Did you understand??

Ragini without looking at him stands and continues her class..

"For ages together, only girls are being suffered. During love making or during delivery.. only only women are  in pain..!! Why should I have that pain..?? No way..!! So, I'm not going to start a love with you..!! It's your fate that you have married me..!! I'm helpless. You suffer..!! Haha.."

She says and shocks to see Laksh was already sleeping at other end of bed. Ragini opens her mouth wide.

"Didn't he listen to my speech??" She sighs 😥

Ragini looks around the room for couch.. but, there is no couch. Atleast other bedsheet to sleep on floor?

She looks the wardrobes and finds no extra bedsheet.

"What??? Now I have to sleep beside him???" Ragini upsets.

Laksh who was actually not sleeping laughs silently.

Ragini then takes pillow and keeps it in between them. She sleeps on other end.

"What if he keeps hand on me??" She thinks and looks at Laksh who is sleeping.

"I won't sleep..!! I will be awake..!!" Ragini thinks and sits.

"Why she is not sleeping?" Laksh thinks.. Ragini is looking at Laksh with big eyes.. to observe his movements.

Like that some time passes...

Ragini opens her eyes heavily.. as the sunrays are hitting her eyes. She stretches her hands and yawns.. then she sits suddenly realizing she is in new place.

"When did she sleep.. btw?" She thinks and looks around for Laksh.

She closes her eyes..

"God.. now, don't give his towel scenes or something..!! Plz save me..!!" She prays..

But even washroom is empty.

"He already woke up??" Ragini thinks and looks at  the time..

"Damn it..!! It's 9'O clock..!! And I have to present my rasoi for proving that I'm best chef..!"

Ragini thinks and rushes to get ready.

By the time Ragini comes down..

Ap and Dp are at dinning. While Laksh is reading newspaper at couch.

Ragini comes there bending her head.

Ap:: laksh beta, Ragini has come..! Now come for breakfast.. Come Ragini beta, Laksh was waiting for you..