8

Laksh brings Ragini near a park. He gets chocolate icecream for both of them.

(What's your favourite ice cream flavour guys? This summer, who's best friend is icecream? )

Ragini takes the icecream cone from Laksh. Laksh keeps looking at Ragini while licking icecream. Ragini gets uneasy..

"Stop doing it Laksh.."

"What?? Eating this is also wrong??"

"I mean, don't look at me..!!"

"Well, I can't turn away my eyes from beautiful things.."
Laksh says while looking at her..

Ragini rolls away her eyes..

"Official flirting..!!" She murmurs.

So guys,

According to Ragini.. there are different types of flirting..

1. Offfical Flirting..
The one which men do after marriage..😆

2. Hidden flirting..
Who sends secret messages.. but who's face is never shown..👻

3. Rowdy flirting..
Who demands girls to love.. otherwise kill..😠😡

4. Cupid flirting..
Who uses filmy words and sentimental dialogues.. and also comparing girl with nature..😂

5. Gesture flirts..
Who uses only eyes and other movements in body to express their.. ahem ahem..

(Types of flirting.. exclusively by Astra 😆)

Laksh was still looking at Ragini. Ragini then finally says, 

"I said stop..!!" 

Lak:: why..?? are you afraid that you will fall for me?? I know my eyes are so intense and strong.. 

Laksh moves forward and Ragini moves back. Ragini looks at Laksh and his intense sights are making her nerves weak. 

"Laksh.. plz..." Ragini says, then he moves back. 

Lak:: how is it..??

Ragini looks at him in shock.. "what??" 

Lak:: I mean, icecream.. (laksh asks while coughing) 

Rag:: icecream will be like icecream, what can we define it?? 

Laksh starts laughing.. and then a car stops near them. Both looks at the car. 

To their shock, Varun gets down from the car. He opens the back car door and Rajan was looking at Ragini in shinning eyes. 

"Mamma...!!!" 

Rajan shouts. Ragini gets tears and she stands. 

"Mammaa...." 

Rajan shouts again and runs to her. Ragini couldn't control her tears and they keep flowing down her eyes. She kneel downs and Rajan comes, hugs her tightly. 

Ragini locks him in her tight motherly embrace and she starts kissing him on head and cheeks.