Joy: Now that you remind me of that Seulgi unnie.

Irene: SEULGI STOP GIVING THEM IDEAS.

Wendy: Don't back off, I'm waiting for your next attack.

Joy: Fine, once you sign in you can't sign out.

Wendy: I'll be waiting *blows a kiss*

Yeri: My phone vibrates non stop poor phone my love.

Irene: ...

Yeri: I need an explaination on why Wendy and Joy are swinging chickens in the air.

Seulgi: Oops, gonna film that and post it on my insta story.

Irene: STOP IT GIRLS THE CHICKEN WERE SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR DINNER YOU DUMBASSES.

Seulgi: What's funnier, Joy and Wendy swinging chickens in the air or Irene dragging Joy and Wendy by their collars?

Irene: Chopping you into pieces will be funnier Kang Seulgi.

Seulgi: I'm too young too fabulous to be chopped. But if you want a piece of me I'm only one call away ;)

Wendy: Ew Seulgi, get a room.

Irene: Seulgi, I'll roast you tonight.

Seulgi: I'll be waiting ;)

Yeri: Stop with the wink face.

Seulgi :)

Irene: Now, stand straight. I need to know what happened that made our manager mad.

Joy: ...

Yeri: ...

Irene: Wendy, you stand there with them too.

Wendy: B-but.

Irene: You ruined our lovely dinner for tonight woman. Face the wall and think about it.

Joy: Pfft

Irene: Joy don't laugh, you committed two sins.

Yeri: Does that mean I have one sin?

Wendy: ^

Irene: Uh oh. Mind explaining what happened at the supermarket?

Yeri: ...

Joy: ...

Seulgi: Okay we shall let the manager explain.

Yeri: No wait-

Seulgi added Manager-nim into the group chat.

Manager-nim: What's this?

Irene: Sorry, Joy and Yeri kinda made you mad. I, as the leader would like to know what happened since they won't explain.

Seulgi: and I want to know too since I'm elder.

Wendy: ^oldie

Irene: Face the wall, shut up Wendy.

Wendy: :<

Manager-nim: So what do you all think Joy and Yeri did this afternoon?

Seulgi: They are going for grocery shopping?

Irene: That doesn't explain the bicycles.

Manager-nim: The most I can say is that they bought the bicycles there. I think its the best for the two of them to explain. I'm not at the place to say, but please control their behaviors, Red Velvet has an image to protect.

Manager-nim left the chat.

Seulgi: I can literally feel the heavy sigh.

Wendy: And manager-nim didn't feed us with proper information.

Joy: Yeri seems down lately, so I wanna cheer her up. I decided to bring her to ride bicycles in the grocery area since I remembered her saying wanting to try riding one.

Yeri: We didn't do much, really. We just ride bicycles in the grocery area.

Irene: So you think it's a good idea to ride in a supermarket when there's actually a PARK.

Joy: Why can't we ride bicycles in a supermarket when Mr Min Yoongi rode a bicycle in a museum. M-U-S-E-U-M.

Wendy: I see where that idea came from.

Seulgi: I feel bad for laughing but they are so cute.

Irene: That's why I said letting them watch Blood Sweat & Tears mv was a bad idea.

Peek-A-Boo! Red Velvet Chat Roomजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें