Who am i - chapter 4 - Conclusion

”What are you guys doing here?” I asked and stared at Janine, Jackson and Eilonwy. There were three others, i recognised all of them but i didn't know their names.

Two of them were at least teachers, one was a guy with blond wavy hair in a ponytail and very short beard. He wears a scarf, checkered red open shirt and a tshirt. He smiles to me and i smile back. The other teacher was a woman, her hair went from red to blond, like fire in a braid. She wears a yellow dress and some jewellry. She had the same expression as Eilonwy and Sarah, and like the last guy. I've seen him hanging around with Jackson, i think he's in his gang. I know gang sounds terrible but according to Jessica and the way few of them act i think there's a possiblity. Anyway, he has dark short hair who is styled upwards? I don't know what it's called! He wears a gray jacket, a vest, white shirt and tie. If that were me i would have sweated to death! I sit down in an empty seat beside Jackson while Sarah sits down to my left. Vivianne comes in and walks to the other side of the table so all watches her.

”The answer to your question Melody, is that you are all the same.” Vivianne answered and gestured with her hand to all of us. I stared at her for a moment but Janine woke me up.

”Is Melody one uf us? Is she the last one?” Janine asks shyly and looks really nervous. The teacher who wears a yellow dress puts her hand on her arm calming.

”Yes, she is the reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw.” Vivianne answers proudly with a voice filled with certainity.

”But then who are they the reincarnation of?” I ask without thinkning but she doens't seem to mind.

”Oh, im sorry. Julio Rodriguez, who is also Hagrid apprentice is the reincarnation of Godric Gryffindor.” She makes a hand gesture to the teacher with blond hair, so his name is Julio.

”Si, that's me.” He says friendly and nods.

”Jackson Reighling is the reincarnation of Salazar Slytherin.” Vivianne continues. All of sudden Jackson chuckles, i loved how it sounded.

”Yes, but im not against non purebloods such as muggles, muggle born, half blood or anything like that. It's stupid.” Jackson says with a easy going voice but at the same time serious.

”That sounds good Jackson, as i have already told you. Melody is the reincarnation of Rowena Ravenclaw.” She says and looks at me. I feel all eyes on me and i want to sink away.

”Hi...” I said lamely and waved a little, which made both Julio and Jackson chuckle while Janine smiled sympathically at me.

”And at last, Janine Hamilton, the reincarnation of Helga Hufflepuff.” Vivianne said at last and Janine looked a bit surprise at first but calmed down quickly and smiled to me.

”And im proud of being her reincarnation.” Janine says and straightens her back. I could clearly see that she were nervous about all of this but would give 110 % just to make Helga proud, i really admire her courage.

”Now when the introductions done, why is Dany, Mrs Johansson, Sarah and Mrs Thompson having these stone cold faces and the feeling of wanting to be near us?” Jackson asks straight out to everyone. The others seem to be suprised about the question, clearly it has been an issue they talked about a lot but no one really found the answer, until now.

”I know why.” I say with a clear voice which makes everyone look at me. It becames silent for a moment and luckily Julio interrupts it.

”Really? Then go ahead and fill us in Mrs Coulleviere.” He says nicely and smiles at me. I take a deep breath and get ready for their reactions.

”It's because they are the reincarnation of the founders pet, animals and also closests friends.” I say and as expected they look at me with mixed feelings.