Chapter 9: We'll Save Him Part 2

Here it is! The new chapter!! Hope you all enjoy!~ And let's see what will happen...

*drip drip* *drop drip* *drip drop* *drip drop*

Drips of water were dripping down from the darkest and deepest cave from the inside of the mountains.
As some travelers travel in the caves darkest and deepest tunnels looking for The Aqua Light.
"Where does it say to go next, Cooza?" Rantaro was holding his flashlight and brightening the cave.
"It's said.... To go to the left?...."
"But we alright went left and have we been here before?...." Said Kit because this part of the came looks the same.
"Actually, Kit is right we have been here... Look, I left a stone pile here if we went into the same path." Said Daigo pointing his flashlight at the rock pile he made.
"Great, now where lost of the middle of nowhere from this dark cave!" Wakiya's voice echo through the cave shouting...cave.
"Don't blame me... This is a confusing cave..." Cooza has a good point. This cave is very dark and confusing which area they went or already gone?...
The rocks looks the same and the tunnel are like in last mazes.
"Everything looks the same?.... Which way to even go?..." Question Rantaro.
They were all standing in different tunnel leading who know what?...
"Great, more tunnels...." Wakiya complains.
"But which one?..." Question Shu.
"All these tunnel just lead to no where!" Said Wakiya as he stomp and step on something and made a noise.
"What was that???...." Question Cooza.
"Wakiya, what did you just step on?" Rantaro look at Wakiya and glare a little.
"I don't know...." Wakiya lift up his foot and he step on a trap door. As the stone push down and.... Nothing happen...

"Will that was a complete let down...." Wakiya cross his arms.
"I though something unexpected was going to happen?...." Said Cooza and he was a little disappointed.
"Maybe it's a trick to fool us or something?" Said Kit.
Then the floor started to shake all of a sudden.
"What's happening?" Daigo ask and question.
"Something unexpected!" Cooza shout.
But the floor stop shaking.
"Well that was a big let down...." Said Rantaro and he wasn't impressive who made this booby trap.
Then holes were open from where the guys are staying. And they fell in and they scream through the darkness.
"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
They kept on falling till they fell on something and sliding down like slides. It was wet and slippery.
It felt gross and weird for everyone like they were being lick every where and I mean every where...
They slide down and scream but... The slide went into random and everyone was slipping into different slides.
Some went the same others went different.
After that they fell on the hard wet ground and black out....

*drip drip* *drop drip* *drop drip* drop drip*

"Ahh....." Shu was laying on something wet and some was in his mouth. He slowly opens his eyes and everything was black but saw a little of bit light.
"Ahhh....." *cough cough* "Ahhhh......." Shu gets up a little and cough off some dirty water puddle off of his mouth.
"Gaaahhh.... I'm going to taste that till tomorrow comes...." Shu spits dirty water puddle out of his mouth and whip it off.
"Gaaahhh......." Shu gets up and look around.
"Where am I???......." Shu looks around but it was dark. He found his flashlight because it was on and showing light around the area that Shu is in.
Shu grabs it and look around.
"Guys?...." Said Shu but he didn't get a replied.
"Guys?.... Hello???.... Hmm.... Guess we got separated from the cave's trap doors and slide down...." Though Shu.
"Where to go?...." Shu look left and right and which path to choose. So he choose left and walk through the path to find The Aqua Light and his friends. Where ever they are...
Shu kept on walking and finding his way to his friends or the Aqua Light?...
"Guys?.... Rantaro?... Wakiya?... Daigo?.... Cooza?... Kit?..." Shu said their name if one of them responded to him. But still nothing.
"Where could they be? They didn't gone that far haven't they?..." Shu was moving his flashlight and took a turn. He was stepping on some muddy puddles.
"I don't know which is worst, lost in a dark cave or getting wounded by Valt......" Shu can't decide which is worst. The cave or the wounds...
*step splash* *step step* *splash step* *step step*
Shu was walking through puddle making a splash noise that echo through the cave's darkness.
From a far distance something was glowing.
"Huh? What's that?...." Shu spotted someone blue lighting up. But what is it?...
Shu walk up to it's direction but it was already gone.
"Where did it go?...." Question Shu pointing his flashlight at the area he is in now.
The small little glowing blue light was back again in a tunnel that lead to somewhere.
"There you are!!" Shu started to run this time and see what it is. But the small glowing blue light was to fast for Shu to even catch up to it.
"I'm not loosing you that easily!" Shu started to run faster and faster to catch up with it.
The glowing blue light took a turn and it magical disappeared through the darkness.
"Huh?!?! Where did it go??!" Question Shu pointing his flashlight to an dead end.
"And now I'm lost then ever..." Shu growled and was more completely lost then early with the guys.
Then something big was glowing through a tunnel.
"Huh??! It's looks like it's coming over there..." Shu run up to the tunnel where the glowing light was and took a turn and saw....
"Ah!.... Woah............" Shu's eyes widened and sparkles like he saw the blue moon shining at night.
But a little different... This what Shu seeing right now.